Black Shirts & Gold Pants

I really want to see Hamilton in Traditional Hamilton Tiger-Cats Colours on Monday. Is it too much to ask to see the team wear their black shirts & gold pants?

we wore our gold jerseys for last years labour day game but since we wore our gold jerseys for our last home game i am thinking we may just wear our normal home jerseys

I'd like to see a retro look with the stripes nd gold helmets

I saw white Tops so we may be Playing in All White but the Helment.

Agreed, Jim. This year, it’s Winnipeg and Toronto who will feature the retro look – Mark Cohon has indicated that this will be league-wide next year, so it is incumbent on the Cats to come up with a retro look that captures the team’s best traditions. Ideally, that would be a sixties-vintage look with the stripes and the gold helmet, IMHO.

Oski Wee Wee,

And dominating defence! Or is that too much to ask?

this team needs to keep the uniforms simple, they switch colors, combos, helmets, etc. too often, stick with a simple design, the gold pants are still too bright and look like ugly lemonade on TV. The red on the uniforms makes no sense, this teams colors are black, gold, and white, not red. Also they need to get rid of the gold uniforms, and black pants, gold pants should be worn for every game, also make sure get a darker shade of gold.