Black eyed crap

is it me or do the black eyed peas and football not go together......

Who the hell got these guys for the half time show what a F’n joke!

it does sound very sloppy....oh well..might have drawn a younger audience to turn it on, and maybe stick for the game.

If you are not into the game I dont think you would know they are performing.
Well if you can call that performing

I was just about to post this. That was one of the crappiest performances I've ever seen. I'd rather see somebody lip-sync then listen to that again.

…gag…

.......me with a spoon........

I said I wasn't going to watch it, but I caught a 30-second glimpse as I went for a "beverage" refill.....there is 30 seconds of my life I will never get back.....what a waste.....

Therapy for the next 2 years!!!!

Only for two years, you may be the lucky one.

Only for two years, you may be the lucky one. I am going to have to sleep with the light on tonight.

That girl should get her hump busted to put her and us out of our misery. They were ho ho ho ho humping HORRIBLE.

That was bar none, the worst band I have ever seen, what an embarassment...

At least the game was good :slight_smile:

I went in with an open mind, but they proved to be pretty craptacular.

God, I don't like BEP and why the hell did they have to play 'My Humps'. Damn them!

By god! What have I missed. Curse Superstore!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I met Fergie last week in Boston at Logan Airport and told her i was looking forward to watching the halftime show. Well, Fergie if you go on this message board thanks for bringing the Black Plague Peas to BC. Thats the reason why some many players got injured. I think my ears are still hurting from your performance. And those shorts didn't give you any justice.

Why do they even have a half time show?
It just delays the start of the second half.

:lol:

For that matter, why even have breaks at the ends of the quarters?