BLACK AND YELLOW AND BEYOND

before we get ready get for the big game on sunday ive been doin alot of looking back and i cant say ive been more prouder of a team such as this one. ill admit the season didnt start out so great new coaches players that chris guy( i wonder if hes having as much fun as his former teamates our as he rides the practise pines in New orleans) the whole Guelph experiance etc etc.
But this team has something we havent had since the last trips to the cups in 98 and 99 and thats the dont quit and dont ever give up attitude. the role were on and the attitude we have has got me pumped.
Ive had the pleasurable experiance of riding the playoff wave with 5 of the best nephews a man could ask for.
And through this and the many roller coaster seasons weve endured as cat fans theres a thought that has come to me my new slogan is....
BLACK AND YELLOW TILL IM OLD AND MELLOW :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

OSKEE WEE WEE BOYS GO GET THAT CUP

shirts on sale at 9 am this morning all proceeds go the argos so they can purchase kleenex for there team and fans

Black and yellow?
What happened to the Black and Gold?

I've never really seen where the gold came from but fair enuff MIKEM
BLACK N GOLD TILL I'm DEAD N COLD
But ill never be blue that would make me a fan of the argos