Black and Gold Report new URL Up.

Blackandgoldreport.ca is now Up and Running

We are Growing by leaps and Bounds
We will Continue Give you The Black and Gold Reports view on Ticats.

This is the 1st of Many new Items planed for 08 Season.
To The Ticats and Our Readers .
We want to thank you for the past year.
We look forward to Our Relationship Growing over the next few Years

Tom Riddell Blackandgoldreport.ca

Thanks, Tom.

We'll look forward to continued black and gold accounts.

Great job!

New URL Running

http://www.blackandgoldreport.ca

What's New

I have a Recap of Obie Appearance on off the Record.
Plus other news

here's a suggestion for your site: spelling/grammar check. i know you have some reason for your atrocious grammar, but if you're putting something on a site that you'd like people to take somewhat seriously, at least run it through the Word spell/grammar check first. Everyone makes mistakes like that....but it looks bad if you dont try to correct it before making it public.
Just a thought.

Just added a Countdown clock to CFL Free Agency

I do my best to Make right Before I post it
I do run it threw Spell Checker but it dose not do Grammar.

Onknight you do a great job both on this site and your own. Ignore the people who complain about spelling and grammar,If more of them put the effort and thought you do in your posts they would see that it's the message you are delivering that matters and not how it is delivered.

Hi Tom;

I admire your tenacity. Congratulations on owning your own site now.

As far as spelling, grammar etc., just have someone edit for you and all will be fine.

Be careful of Copyright infringements though...especially with newspaper/magazine articles etc....and photos.

A good way to keep newspapers happy is to only use the first paragraph or two of an article and them guide the reader to the link in order to read the entire article...and give lots of credit to the author/reporter and the publication.
Also, if you add your own comments to an excerpt from an article, make sure you clearly separate the author's words from your own.......use different fonts etc. I find it looks cleaner when I italicize (sp?) anything that I'm quoting from an article.

Good Luck Tom and keep up the good work

Regards,

mike

8)
here's a suggestion for your site: spelling/grammar check. i know you have some reason for your atrocious grammar, but if you're putting something on a site that you'd like people to take somewhat seriously, at least run it through the Word spell/grammar check first. Everyone makes mistakes like that....but it looks bad if you dont try to correct it before making it public. Just a thought.
For PETE'S sake....quit complaining

Thank you Mikey I will do That.

We have added a New Blog Writer to BGR
Ron from Tigertown will be Writing his Pearls of wisdom at BGR

Welcome Ron

wow forgive me for trying to make a suggestion to the guy to help his site look better.
spelling and grammar count for a lot if you're writing a blog that you want people to take seriously. if you're just posting on a discussion forum, its irritating, but its not the end of the world. a blog that appears to be as serious as his should be grammatically correct at least.

Oh for Pete's sake....ZZZZzzzzz.....

you say that a lot

just stating the obvious...

“for pete’s sake” isnt stating anything. its an expression.

I guess it just keeps coming to mind for some reason.

ok well either state your opinion or stop sounding like a broken record.