Black and gold day -- WEATHER

HELLO Ticats fans ,

Is everyone still planning to go to this on saturday .with 40 % chance of rain ?

I assume this will continue with a bit of rain ?

any thoughts ? ideas ? plans ?

go with an umbrella and hope for the best ?


We won’t be attending this year since we don’t have a car and it’s in Burlington.

I’ll be there rain or shine.
40% is pretty low and its still a few days away.

It's not that hard to get to Burlington...

Umbrellas are for girls and not very spectator friendly.

When it takes over 2hrs to get there one way on a bus, thats rediculous! Id rather go to the rogers center and see the pre-season game next Saturday which infact i will be there. That only takes 1 hour and i dont have to take 4 different busses! I hope they get a good turn out, but im still aganist having it outside Hamilton. They already gave a Home game away, messed the labour day day up, and now this! :roll:

Since when did a 40% chance of rain stop people from watching football? I heard somewhere that there's a 60% chance it won't rain.

Now Bruce You may not like but Burlington is Apart of Tigertown
I take 4 Buses to Ticats Camp and back..
it takes me 2 hours in Travel time..

It time you got to know what it's like to be a Road Warrior
It only black and gold game it not the grey cup.

I support them doing this I hope they black and gold to other parts of Tigertown in years to come
Take Practices on road too..
Bob has to have more then Hamilton Based Fans for this Team to Live and make money.

This Team has to become more then Hamilton's Team that what Bring Black and Gold to Burlington Starts.
Next year London Black and Gold Game or Grimbsy.

Of course you support them doing this. You live in Burlington. I would love to go, but taking 3 kids (and possibly my 6 month old nephew) on all those buses is a bit much. I would only have attended for the girls to get autographs and such and they are doing that after the MMA game on the field so I'm not too concerned about it.

Will maybe ticats or Cats Claws could do a Bus Trip..

Now thats a GREAT Idea Tom :thup: or maybe the Ti-Cats themselves can have a couple of school buses, that leave from Ivor wynne on that day!
Any thoughts on the Ti-Cat Staff? :thup:

the only way that would work is if a ton of people were going and the team knew an exact number. If the cats get one bus and 3 buss loads of people show up people are pissed, if the cats get 3 buses and 10 people show up well that's a huge waste of money.

8) All the way out to the boonies in Burlington, Tom. :roll:
 The bus driver just might get lost on route  !!!   <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What do Have do Become a Tour Guide to Burlington

Take QEW Get off at Applline and turn on Uppermiddle road it not that hard to find

[url=,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1920&bih=892&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=on+5150+Upper+Middle+Road+in+Burlington&fb=1&gl=ca&hnear=0x882b63d2965d93b7:0xa44a27764c2b554f,Burlington,+ON&cid=7594476140429251242] ... 0429251242[/url]

This Proves how Spoiled hamilton fans are.
The Want everything in there back yard.
This is our Team two. From The Falls to London to Burlinton all Point Around the area