bit of a demographics survey

Feel free to answer and discuss if you are comfortable with either or both.

This should be an interesting survey. Do you have the data for the correct answer?
It would be interesting to see the spread by Team Forum.

Damn, wish I'd thought of that! We'll see what the results are in the main forum for all cfl fans before we get to in depth and specific to teams. Good call though

Tuff call . I voted where I am really upper middle but I self identify like most of us in the lower end. Swear I could still wear the high school football jacket if the wife had not made me throw it out because of the mould :cowboy:

“I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now” …Bob Dylan. Or of course “Hope I die before I get old” …Pete Townsend

I still have a pair of pants from the 70's and a lot of clothing from the 80's. Just waiting until I lose 40-60 lbs, Have no idea what it is in metric :slight_smile:

About 3 stones :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to clarify;
Are we supposed to choose our own age to compile a distribution of members' ages, or are we to choose what we think is the average age of members on this forum?

Okay,I'm in with my age group and so far I'm tied for first place with two other age groups at 3 apiece and at 21%. :lol: :cowboy:

More than 5 decades is not easy to admit but I did break a tie while saying so :lol:

Our actual age :slight_smile:

LOL!!! Yup you did break the tie and now I'm temporarily in 1rst place tied at 25% with noback and 2 others at 4 on the board. :lol:
Gee I wonder if we get a prize if we end up in 1rst place at the end of the survey ??? :smiley: :rockin: :wink:

Just filled in one of the gaps to give it a point....but I'm in the last year of that frame

A poll that Saskatchewan won’t win? 8)

Put in my info for a 4 way tie now! :lol:

:cowboy:

Judging by some of the posts on here sometimes, I would have chosen the 80+ category if there was one :lol:

Super happy that I'm not the only one in my age bracket!!!
And that better yet there is one younger than me. As I was his age when I first tuned into Canada's football league.

Is it sexist for me to assume we are all men? Not at all trying to be but I guess that's another survey for another time. Soon hopefully.

This makes all of the ridiculous rules on here about using foul language and offending people seem completely moot now.... This should be sent to the CFL offices to show what a complete failure any attempt in engaging younger fans has been... Unless there is a flood of young fans on Snapchat or some other tweener site, then this is very very bad for the CFL.

Remember that this is only those of us on this forum, not all fans. It's quite likely that younger fans don't bother with this type of forum, preferring a different online experience. No idea what that different online experience would be, though. While I'm not in the "+" category, I'm darned close.

Assuming there are younger fans, of course.

Younger fans are more likely to use Facebook and Twitter. Why not set a poll on the CFL Facebook and Twitter sites.

Facebook is for old people... Any of the people under 30 that I have as friends on Facebook have almost abandoned the site.