Bishop Released

8) Winnipeg Blue Bombers have released QB Micheal Bishop today.
  Also announce the signing of QB Steven Jyles.

Maybe Bishop is going back to the Argos now  !!!      <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->  <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Would they induct someone into the hall of fame for throwing the most INT’s in CFL history?
Just curious :lol:

Even though I have been wrong (Well, not really) about him in the past, I have to believe this is the end of the line for him...All the physical tools, but not a very good QB.

I'm in the same boat.

When the Riders let him go at the end of 2008, I predicted that that was the last we'd see of Bishop in the CFL.

I, too, was wrong. . . mind you I had no idea that Kelly's offence was going to turn out to be so dreadful (but even if I had foreseen it, I would doubtless have predicted they would sign Printers instead of Bishop).

But, never daunted, I'll make the same prediction again. . . we've seen the last of Bishop in the CFL.

All the physical tools...Candy floss between the ears....

NO! I would take any of the qb’s on the current Argo roster ahead of Bishop.

ITs a shame! Cuz Bishop has a CANNON of and arm! :frowning:

Cannon is loaded with a Marshmallow. :frowning:

Right about now, and perhaps for years to come, there will be fans in Winnipeg and Toronto who are wondering just why it is that their teams had no interest in Printers last year.

ExPat, as an Argo fan, I think I can tell why the Argos did not pursue Printers last season. The former owners refused spend a dime to bring in players during the season.

And that’s really saying something against Bishop, given that the Argos have precisely NO quarterbacks on the roster at present !! :smiley:

Isn’t that Ron Lancaster?

Interesting trivia question. . . I wonder what QB does hold the record for most interceptions ?

Bishop is easily one of the most inconsistent players ever in all of pro football. Anyone who signs him must like mystery.

hey, i just had a great idea. I think you guys will really like it. So Bishop just got released, why dont we pick up him and release Glenn and Porter. If we do this we will have the best offense in the league. top scoring for sure... touchdowns every play (either for us or the other team). :stuck_out_tongue:

Let him sign with the Argo’s, like they say "nobody blows like the Argoooo"s they should have kept him in the first place and dumped Joseph. Now the ARGO’S really blow! :rockin: :rockin:

Time to suggest books that Bishop can write in his retirement.

My Suggestion:

Zen and the Art of the Arm Punt

He would have to pay me some royalties if he wanted to use the word zen. :slight_smile:

For Mightypope

“At least im better than Marcus Brady”

I'll take Marcus Brady over Michael Bishop as my quarterback any day!! That's how bad Bishop was. :slight_smile: