Bishop could return to Bombers....report

It wasn't even that good of trolling. on in two does it better. He makes you guys mental.... :stuck_out_tongue:

As mentioned in the other topic, On in Two is a CONTANT troller who comes in here with NOTHING but THE ƌNTENT to bash any Bomber fans opinion regardless of the topic or opinion. Even when the Tiger Cats are not even mentioned in a post, On in Two STILL HAS THE NEED to stick his nose into the topic with a lame a$$ comment.

CONTANT TROLLING, NOTHING BUT BOMBER BASHING and INTENT TO BASH EVERY BOMBER FAN on OUR FORUM!!

See?

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys, here`s the link to the story, sorry for the confusion.

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/2/635353.html

^^ LMAO

ā€¦Bishop has agreed to act as a reserve :lol: ā€¦work for nothingā€¦(i don;t know how thatā€™s gonna help him with his car payments)ā€¦and help the guysā€¦ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ā€¦If nothing else you are a funny duck Joeā€¦sorry iā€™m with blueblood LMAO

You could be right. That being said, I see that kind of attitude from fans of every team at one time or another. Itā€™s almost as if they get so absorbed in hyper-dissecting every warm breathing body in TC that they forget every team has its own collection of ~OMG!1!1!~ canā€™t-miss prospects. :wink: And every year, 75% of those bodies wash out of camp or have no impact. But I guess thatā€™s whatā€™s magical about this time of year: every joe signed to a 1 and 1 is a potential star.

Maybe Iā€™m in the minority here, but whatā€™s the problem with bringing Bishop back as the clear backup? Heā€™s exactly what you need at the no. 2 or no. 3 position ā€“ a veteran with experience who can come off the bench and make plays immediately. Is he consistent? Reliable? Hell no. But you shouldnā€™t need the backup to do more than pitch some long relief or a game here and there if your starter is injured. I donā€™t think having him around interferes with the development of the young QBs at all.

To me the problem is this: every snap he takes for you (whether in TC, practice or a game) he takes away from another QB who might actually get better.

I disagree with you, having Bishop around would interfere with the development of the QBā€™S we already have by taking away practice snaps and time, I think i speak for most Bomber fans when i say WE ARE FINE with Buck, Jyles, DiMichele and Brink ā€¦ No need to bring in Bishop, that would only create controversy and we donā€™t need that crap anymore, we have seen enough ā€¦ Buck, Jyles, DiMichele and Brink COME FIRST!! Bishop should remain a faded memory of the not so popular Kelly Era!!

Bringing Bishop back as a backup would be like bringing Mike Kelly as an assistant... Anyway the team just cut Santos for lack of roster space, where are they going to put Bishop.

the only bishop in wpg this year will be the ones on chessboards. and honestly those ones are better than michael.

haha agreed, but hey, if all four of our qbs go down, lefors and santos refuse to comeback, and there are no decent americans available, mb might get a call :wink:

knock on wood