Bishop could return to Bombers....report

According to CFL insider Dave Naylor (also personal friend of Bishop) Bombers have been in touch with Bishop, move started by Bishop. Has assured Bombers that he would be happy in reserve position, and Bombers are thought to be moving on this. stay tuned.

Move along folks...nothin' to see here... :roll:

Are they bringing in 1000 QB's because they have no idea who is good enough to actually win a game?

Did you fall on your head alot when you were a kid?

Where's the link to this ?

....This smells like a load of carp to me pigseye....Why does Joe bother posting on here....he lacks credibility a bit...lol
I think we'll be waiting quite awhile for that link.... :lol: Maybe Mr. Football is really a 'dawg' that used to hang around here :roll: :lol:

Please give me a break already, this is nothing but BS GUARANTEED ... Mack and LaPo didn't sign Buck and Jyles, just to bring in Bishop, that would create tension at the QB position, something we don't need again!! We have 4 QB'S, 3 who are already close knit (Buck, DiMichele, Jyles) and Bishop will not be on the BB radar this season.

Look we are going into 2010 with a proven starter in Buck Pierce and a quality backup in Steven Jyles and also with 2 promising QB'S in DiMichele and Brink, we have no need for Bishop besides LaPo and Mack are high on the 4 QB'S we already have and The Bomber's have absolutely no interest in Bishop or any other QB for that matter.

On in Two, you are by far the most irritating Tiger Cat Fan on this forum, you should worry about your own team and not ours, we will be just fine with Pierce, Jyles, DiMichele and Brink. Will the Cats be fine with Glenn, Porter and Trafilis? that is what you should be asking yourself.

What I'm really wondering is: is it possible for any QB-centered thread in the Winnipeg or Hamilton boards to continue without fans of the other team coming in to trash talk and flame? :lol:

I don't spend much time on the Tabbies forum (maybe I oughtta)...but the reason it happens here is the near-certainty of the local posters that their QB depth chart rivals that of the Dunigan-Allen-Ham days of the Eskies, or the Flutie-Garcia-Dickenson-Burris days of the Stamps.

Hey he came on our forum and ran his mouth again ... we rarely go onto the Cats thread and talk trash, and if we did i would expect the Cat fans to stick up for there team as The Bomber Fans seem to constantly do on our forum ... maybe it's the Tiger Cat way of easing there own teams qustion marks, i don't know could be something in the water down there, who knows why they are constantly trolling and talking trash on our forum?

LOL .... I don't recall anyone comparing our QB depth charts to the great QB tandems of the past, are we not allowed to be excited that we have FOUR solid QB'S for the first time in many years? I think we have a right to be excited about having a PROVEN starter, a solid back up and 2 other young up and comers .... something we have not seen in Winnipeg for YEARS!!

Joe. . .while we're staying tuned, as you suggest. . . please provide (a) the link wherein Naylor makes this 'report", and (b) some evidence that, as you say, Naylor and Bishop are personal friends.

Until you do, I'll just assume that you made this little story up out of thin air, and treat it accordingly.

Good ol' MadJack...always the voice of reason... :thup:

…while Bishop ain’t coming back to the Peg…the riders have picked-up and signed Ryan Dinwittie today…I think that ol Buck Owens song…‘Together Again’ could apply here…Taman/Berry now Ryan… :lol: good luck with that crew… i think we saw this picture already :lol:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/papazoola/berry-doug071124.jpg

Tsk...Din's eyes are gonna clash with his uniform...

Okay, I’ll admit, for a mod, I miss a few things.

Is this joefootball character our old Michael Bishop loving groupie with all the aka’s ?

I'd be lying if I said that little thought hadn't crossed my mind. . .

Alway's get a good laugh with these guys with as you say "A.K.A'S", must think us real fans were born in a barn and don't know how to use common sense and with this post (with no links, no proof Etc.) we all know it is BS and should treat it as such until we get at least a link, but honestly it would not surprise me if Naylor made this up and maybe Naylor is Joe Football or Bishop2010 (or whatever his name was), could very well be an old "Dawg" and/or "Jets07" trying to gain credibility with BS posts. Heck while we were having this long heated feud with Tiger Cat fans all off-season it would not surprise me if Joe was a Cat fan trying to create BS on our forum, notice how Joe Football makes a post and on in two comes sniffing/trolling around ... HMMM..... LOL ..... with camp the talk of the town, we are sitting here wondering who this "Joe Football" Character could be ..... I'll tell you what:

WHO GIVES A CRAP ----- WHO CARES ABOUT HIM? WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THE TRASH TALKING? IT WAS FUN ALL OFF-SEASON BUT IN REALITY WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE ALL THE TRASH TALKING SHOULD BE SETTLED ON THE FIELD STARTING JULY 2ND WHEN THE KITTY CATS COME TO TOWN FOR THE SEASON OPENER ...... IT'S TC TIME, I GREAT TIME OF YEAR FOR ALL DIE HARD CFL FANS WHO HAVE SUFFERED ALL OFF SEASON, AND LIKE IT OR NOT THE TIME IS COMING WHEN BOMBER FANS, TIGER CAT FANS AND ALL OTHER FANS HAVE NO BRAGGING RIGHTS AS ALL TEAMS ARE ALL 0-0 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO A FRESH START...... WE KNOW WHAT KIND OF GM/COACH AND TYPE OF PLAYER'S WE HAVE BETTER THAN OTHER TEAMS FANS.....

i agree. WHO GIVES A CRAP. this topic deserves to go the way of the dodo...

THIS is just trolling at its finest id say and honestly... like bandg4ever said... TRASH TALK, all this crap it doesnt matter, season begins july 2nd, thats when things start to matter. training camp/rookie camp begins a week from today...

i cant wait for real news.

Here is some real news Killer, BC signed another QB Parrish who has never seen a CFL field and Santos is still jobless, again i think Mack and the other GM’S know something about Santos that we don’t or he would have been signed by now … As for this Bishop crap, that’s all it is “crap” … The odds are overwealming and I think Armageddon will occur before Bishop is in a Bomber uniform again.

Not to mention Lapolice is not a big fan of Bishop to begin with!!

This topic is DONE, GARBAGE, no need to post on this topic again … move along as Killer says to “Real News”.