billsintoronto.com

Need some help here people. I spent the first 20 years of life in Oakville before moving west and I still can't figure out the HATRED between the east and west. Can't tell on the site if some of the comments are meant to be as venemous as they read, but in real life, alot of them are. I can honestly say that I have heard one comment by an easterner regarding the west and it was a good one. Was told it was a great place to move to. And short of the fact that there's no water out here, it's a good place to live. How many Torontonians are going to buy tickets to Bills games at Rogers Centre? Let's say 50,000. How many people live in Toronto. But noooo, all of a sudden, ALL of Toronto wants an NFL franchise. How does that work? If you don't want the NFL playing in Canada then you have to let it be known. And that's not just the people in Toronto because if we're talking about the CFL being at stake then it effects all of us. Personally, as much as I hate the idea of Buffalo losing the Bills, let them move somewhere else. Later.

Bills? contenders??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bills formally announce a permanent move to Toronto, holy mackeral, I can't believe no one else noticed this!!!! They are now called the Toronto Wolfpack!!!

Bills formally announce permanent move to Toronto

"After former Buffalo Bills Owner and President Ralph Wilson, Jr. died Sunday from suspected foul play, daughter Christy Wilson Hoffman announced the sale of the NFL team to Ted Rogers, President and CEO of Rogers Communications. The terms of the sale were not disclosed.

The sale, approved by the National Football League, will move the Bills to Toronto, Ont., Ca. The team will begin the 2009 regular season in the Rogers Centre, with their two preseason games played in Buffalo.

"It's the least we could do for Buffalo fans," Rogers said. "They've earned the right to watch two more games in Orchard Park after this upcoming season."

spectrum.buffalo.edu/article.php?id=36240

I received an e-mail stating that the lottery eligibility will be available until the 24th. The organizers say 100K+ and counting, wanting in on the tickets.

[url]http://sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/2008/04/11/bills_toronto_support/[/url]

The first regular season NFL game in Canada will be between the Bills and Dolphins Dec. 7 just announced for those who are interested.

Run Ricky Run

The first regular season NFL game in Canada will be between the Bills and Dolphins Dec. 7 just announced for those who are interested.
Oh man, this should produce a "barn-burner" of a game. Oh yeah, well worth that $200 per ticket?!?!?! :roll:

If this game has playoff implications, the street price of tickets is going to be astronomical. The first regular season game in Canada alone is enough to warrant big prices but if a playoff implication game, tickets will be in the thousands. That's what I think.

How can there be playoff implications when Buffalo will be 4-9 and Miami will be 1-12???? :lol:

And any one who pays a scalper’s price should have their head examined! The game will be on TV.

You only wish…

Well, maybe I'm hoping they will have that many wins!!! :lol:

[i]Congratulations!

You have been selected from our random draw and can now be a part of NFL and Canadian sports history by purchasing Bills Toronto Series tickets.[/i]

8)

Seems alot of people i know are getting that email. Interesting.

Me too, interesting.

This article in the Toronto Star talks about the inability of people to tailgait in Toronto and Bills fans from Buffalo might think T.O. is too conservative. And that TFC fans do tailgait. But isn’t there a bunch of Argo fans who tailgait somewhere before Argo games? I wonder why they weren’t mentioned?

[url=http://www.thestar.com/SpecialSections/DoitGuide/article/436739]www.thestar.com/SpecialSections/DoitGui ... cle/436739[/url]

Because us Argo Fans in the city are an after thought.

While enjoying my beer, and throwing a football at the tailgate before the argo game, i heard a guy say “Tailgating in the CFL???”

Well, I guess they are now going to be saying exactly the same thing except with NFL substituted for CFL.

Ticket contest

Im not sure the Bills will be all that exciting to watch.. even with Terrell Owens. They were beaten by the Cleveland Browns, of all teams, with the Browns QB getting only 23 passing yards! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would be turning in my tickets after a pathetic peformance like that one...