Bills relocating to Toronto

Hey guys,

As all of you know the Buffalo Bills are playing another preseason game in Toronto this week. I’m wondering how many of you all, like me, are kind of worried about the possibility of Buffalo moving to Toronto, one of North America’s biggest cities. I like both leagues because of their individuality, and their differences from each other. Putting Toronto in the NFL messes that up. I just really hope that that does not happen.

Thanks for your response,

Kevin.

If it's only consolation, I was talking to some die-hard Bills fans in Toronto who couldn't justify paying $250 for a mediocre seat. The announced attendence was 48,000, but I wonder how many of those were bought by scalpers who took a bath.

Attendance was around 48,000, far from a a sell out, given reports indicated almost 17,000 of them were freebies.

A failure by ALL accounts. Looks good on them. Hey Ted, if you want to be an American, go to America!

Why is this post in the ALs' forum?

http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Confus/oups-pardon-9877.gif

jbedell wrote: Why is this post in the ALs' forum?

Because the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto has ramifications throughout the league; including Montreal.

UH!
No!

Those ramifications were what I thought of when I wrote that original post. But just for fun (actually its not really funny), what are the odds the Bills move to Toronto. Example: 50/50, 30/70, 60/40, etc. Thanks again for your analysis

I heard with the new soccer stadium in Toronto, the Argonauts may be wiped out by the conquering Buffalo Bills by 2016. What have any of you heard?

Odds of the Bills moving to Toronto when Ralph Wilson passes on - about the same as the Cats winning the GC this year. :wink:

Odds of the Bills moving to Toronto when Ralph Wilson passes on - about the same as the Cats winning the GC this year.
Are they that good Earl???? :P

Well I was listening to an interview with Eric Tillman a couple days ago. He personally knows Roger Goodell (commish of the NFL), as they've worked together. Roger is from western New York and would not want to see the Bills move. At the same time Roger likes and respects the CFL and what it stands for and wouldn't want to hurt it in anyway. So pretty much Bills in Toronto certainly won't happen on his watch, and truth be told I'll likely won't happen at all.