Bills a flop in Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy: After all the money and hype spent in Toronto to for the Buffalo Bills game only approx. 20,000 showed up.

Season ticket holders from Buffalo are pissed. The Toronto experiment is done methinks. NFL stick within the U.S.A. boundary - stay out of Canada and England. You are wasting your time. We will watch your games on t.v. but our game is the CFL here in Canada :rockin: :rockin: 8) 8) :smiley: :cowboy: !!!

,…My sentiments exactly…NOW…if only the media in T.O. would WAKE-UP… :rockin:

The NFL isn’t pushing the Bills to play in Toronto - - that’s the scheme of Old Man Wilson to pull some money out of Rogers. Nothing more than a cash grab. Wilson doesn’t care about attendance numbers in Toronto because he gets paid regardless if the Dome is sold out or empty.

There is always back room talk and secret hand shakes and deals done but I am in the suspicion the politics of the Bills in Toronto moving permanently is clearly in chaos
NFL really hate bad press , and after what ALL the TO newsprint reported at GREY CUP week about BON JOVI and friends buying the Bills and moving them to Toronto really made the NFL look bush league along with the TO press

NFL=EGO
TORONTO PRESS=EGO
NFL STYLE STADIUM=NO
OLYMPIC STADIUM WITHIN 12 YEARS=?
CLEAN OWNERSHIP=?
CANADIAN AVERAGE JOE BACKLASH IF IT HURTS THE CFL=YES

AND THE BIG ONE = U.S. PROTECTIONISM OF THEIR TEAM

NOPE CANT SEE THE BILLS HERE OR ANY NFL TEAM IN TORONTO PERMANENTLY IN MY LIFE TIME