Biggest disappointment

I have to say this seasons tiger cat team has been the biggest disappointment maybe ever! I dont think I can bear to watch much more. Im sure I'll buy season tickets again next year but only due to my faith in bob young....or maybe his deep pockets.

The biggest disappointment has been the number of fans who trash the team and especially Owner Bob.

This team has hit a big bump in the road and it's now when they need our support. But the team will gets tons of support if they are winning and that's when they really don't need it.

As bad as this season is it's way better than what they have in Ottawa.

Thanks Bob for trying your best. There are still some fans who appreciate the effort and will ride out the storm with you.

The other fans with a weaker constitution will be back when you inevitabley build the winner we know you will build.

[quote=“Optimist”]The biggest disappointment has been the number of fans who trash the team and especially Owner Bob.

This team has hit a big bump in the road and itWell said, we were very disappointed, but we have seen an improvement in this last game. I remember when Sask was in the basement for several years and yet they seemed to have the best fans in the CFL. Let’s work with what we’ve got and try and go forward.
We will be renewing our season’s tickets for the love of the game.