BigCheers for BigDave

BigDave, where are you?

It's been 24 hours since the Cup and we have yet to hear from you. And to get you out of that coma, I am using my VGCC Champ super status to start this thanking thread for your work.

I'm hoping all who participated in your VGCC, and LOST TO ME :smiley: , will post a little thank you note.

BIG CHEERS FOR BIGDAVE ! ! !

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

THANK YOU MATE, YOU ROCK!!!

thanks dave

Thanks millions BigDave!! Here's to a great season in 2006 as well!!!

Cheers Dave !

...I believe BigDave is getting ready to party as if the Cats' have won the Grey Cup....after they announce that Jason Maas is now a Tiger-Cat....and will lead them out of the wilderness....hope it all works out for you Big Guy.....and great job running the board.... keeping track of all that info......hope you're going to do it again next year.... :wink: :arrow:

Thanks Dave

Thanks again Big Dave

You the man Big Dave! Can't wait for next year!

Ah! Ha! There you are BigD!!

Good to see you're back. :smiley:

BTW, it'll be interesting to see how them Ti-Cats do next season. :wink:

Dave you better do this again next year.If you don't,I will throw ahelmet at you.You probably then spit on me.Just kidding Dave.
I didn't participate this year.Next year I will.
You are a good ASSet to this site!!!

Although I have thanked BigDave in numerous posts before for his hard work, I guess I will look like an ungratefull schmuck if I don't do it on the official BigDave Thankyou Post!

Thanks again BigDave, great job, can't wait for next year!

Big Dave- for all you do this song is for you!! Well, may be I’ll take a raincheck. sincerely, thanks for all your hard work this season. Also you must know that there are many Danny Mcmanus fans out there including in BC where he led the Lions to a grey cup. Hope the Ti-cats land Maas and have a great run next season. Hey, how about Ti-Cats vs. Riders in next years classic. You never know!!!

I salute you again Big Dave
cheers,
oneoldturkey!! :

I have thanked you during the season Dave,and I truly meant it each and every time. But....I think I can speak for everyone who participated when I say.....From the bottom of our CFL Football Loving Souls!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ONE HELL OF A SEASON!!! :oops:

Did I say that word????