BIG TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME TONIGHT ORTOMMOROW

JUST ANNOUNCED ON CJOB , BRENDEN TAMAN HAS MADE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS A "BLOCKBUSTER DEAL", BUT SPECIFICS WERE NOT ANNOUNCED YET. ANY IDEA'S OF WHAT IT COULD BE?

I THINK IT'S GLENN AND HEBERT OR AT LEAST I HOPE ANYWAY'S :stuck_out_tongue:

...that blockbuster....better not blow up in our face.....rumours running rampant about a deal have been surfacing for quite awhile.....i wonder if it involves a qb......interesting....i thought it might have something to do with Ham....Mont....or Edm.... :roll: :? :? maybe a three-way-shuffle

Who are we going to get for Glenn? We still need a quarter back to finish this year. No one is going to trade us a Ray or Burris. Blue&gold you can’t blame Kevin for everthing! Taman should sign free agent receiver - Borichter and non import OL steve Morley. The go after Casey Printers in the off season, we should have the most money to spend on free agents as we have the lowest payroll. Teams like Calgary will be in huge trouble with the CAP.

when is the announcement going to happen?

never.

....i guess the rumoured blockbuster deal did blow up...NO REPORTED MOVES MADE BY THE BOMBERS AS OF TRADE DEADLINE....

Sorry Shadow you are wrong the Stamps are with in the cap! But your bombers are getting pretty close now with Tamans early spending spree! I wonder why Taman close the wallet! Yes he got Armstrong but I am sure that will be it! No trades happened!
By the way most of the Stamps are signed long term! ha ha ha

rumour has it that the bombers had 300 000 left to reach the 3.8 cap. if it is upped to 4.1 there is still a lot of room to play. this was prior to the armstrong signing but i don't think he is making 600 000 a year so we should be alright.

you also have to factor in that teams can carry more guys on the taxi squad this year so you need to have a little room left for those late nfl cuts.

Do you think they sohuld trade glenn? I think so and i dont think so.