Big Debate on CFL

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=24890

Check out this thread, I started on the Bills forum, there is a huge debate going on about CFL and NFL football. Some of them and some are Canadians cant believe that the CFL outdid the NFL in the TV ratings

WELL YOU SHOULD OUT DO THE NFL YOUR IN CANADA....THATS LIKE SAYING THE CFL WILL DRAW BETTER RATINGS THAN.....OHIO STATE OR FLORIDA COLLEGE FOOTBALL

..that 'bro made absolutely no sense whatsoever...

What are you trying to say sandusky?

I don't understand why some people are so arrogant about this issue,

I was walking in Toronto, Somebody yelled at me that the "CFL sucks, NFL Rocks"

Being somewhat drunk at the time, i went to them and asked them why,
they couldn't come up with a good reason at all, the person also had never been to a football game in the dome, or ever seen a Argo Game, I simply put it at the end, is that the reason NFL is better is because of the media coverage.

I told the person that they should go downtown to some of the parties and realize how friendly Canadians are down there, Which is more about the big game then the game it's self.

I met alot of people, and had alot of fun this past weekend, Met alot of players at the party's (something that would never happen in the NFL)

Not that i don't like NFL, i don't like Some NFL Fans in Toronto that think they are better then the CFL.
Makes me wonder why people can support 1 brand of football and not the other, Football is football. Just because of big name player is in the news for something he did, doesn't mean the quality on the field is better

Ah Mulder, what can you do with these sorts. Some people don't get the Canadian aspect of the CFL and probably also don't get the Canadian aspect of living in Canada except for the "what can I get out of this god forsaken country for free, gimme, gimme, gimme" type of thing. Not saying they have to like Canadian football, their choice, but a lot of the sorts I'm talking about have to class to be able to keep their mouths shut and carry on with their business. Like McCabe of the Leafs, they don't understand the word class and take the high road.

I thought the Grey Cup game was not as exciting as past Grey Cups, but after the 3-0 Mud game the Grey Cup game was still better.

Its all on how the media presents its product. The American media needs those thing called advertising dollars. They have to hype the game to get you to watch.