Here are my power rankings, with Week 8's rankings in parentheses, based on my formula.
- Winnipeg (2): Probably belonged here before, but now the math has borne it out.
- Calgary (3): Beating the Alouettes bumps them up.
- Edmonton (1): Three straight losses has finally begun to drop them.
- Hamilton (4): Continue playing elite teams down to the wire.
- Montreal (5): Their only win against a good team was vs Edmonton during their free-fall.
T-6. B.C. (T-6): Got their second win against a battered Eskimo team.
T-6. Toronto (T-6): Squeaked out a win vs Saskatchewan after six straight losses.
- Saskatchewan (8): No explanation necessary.