BIG BAD BC

Well looks like BC is next... and I have been reading alot of comments hoping they would beat Edm ect ect ect... and how the Lions will be Pissed Off now they lost .... blah blah blah..
As with the first Argo game the LIons escaped with a WIn .... I truly believe it was a motivating factor in beating TO and we should expect the same in BC. Win or Lose.. I hope its a good game .

The Key this week will be to have a motivated team. The Riders will need a take no prisoners, Shark smelling blood in the water type attitude. If they are properly motivated I think they have a really good shot at winning this one.

With Davis up front constantly being double teamed(or triple teamed) there should be loads of pressure storming at Dickenson. Our defense should have a fairly good game, it'll be up to the offense to put points on the board.

Speaking of Davis I read his knee isnt doing so well.....it would be a hugh blow not having him in there :cry:

In the case of no Davis the secondary is going to have to come up big. Big Nate could prove be a big lose :frowning:

Recipe to beat BC.

If you guys can execute on these two items, you have a very good chance of beating the Lions.

(1) Establish and maintain the Running game. In the first meeting Keith and Holmes were succesfull on the run. Same with Calgary Reynolds was succesful on the run. Even Edmonton were able to run the ball.

(2) Keep the heat on Dickenson. Ignore the sack totals. Look at all the hits he takes as he releases the ball.

Should be a good matchup.

should have #1 going for sure :slight_smile: #2 If Nate Davis is good to go Dickenson should in theory be admireing the lights alot, without him pressure has been fairly questionable at times.

Should be a great game. Hopefully the Riders come out with a "W"

yes lets hope riders do win because they need this win to keep up with edmonton and calgary if they win too.

The way I see it... we can afford only 1 Loss against BC, 2 could be major troubles

Good point Sportsmen.. How do you corner a wascally wabbit like Dickenson?

Just walk by our suspect O-line...LOL

Is this a walk at a leisurely pace, a speeed walk, or somewhere in between?

For you guys...walk slowly...real slowly! LOL

LOL ill try to get the D-line to practice the turtle walk, no guarentees though...

.....thats going to come back to bite me isn't it :frowning:

Dentor , I thought the Wabbit played for you guys, I saw he was trotted out for your last game. He was pretty quick but didn't get the ball much though.

I have to admit Penn.. that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time..my wife told me it was a good luck charm and I guess it worked... Now all I have to figure out is how to get him past the Elmer Fudd security at BC place...:slight_smile:

There is no security at BC Place. Just tell the ticket taker he's a relative!

Go BC Lions

SPORTSMANS- WE GOT TO YOUR QB'S LIKE YOU SUGGESTED MIGHT HAPPEN. WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR O LINE. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. MAYBE JOE KAPP CAN MAKE A COMEBACK!? OR JERRY TAGGE?, OR THE FAMOUS PETER OHLER?(GREY CUP 1964 TD PASS!)

RIDERS RULE THIS WEEK
ROAR LIONS ROAR PARTICULARLY AGAINST EDMONCHUCK NEXT TIME!!

This Lions team is heading downhill fast. It's make or break time for BC this week. If they lose to Winnipeg now, they are finished and might find themselves hosting the semifinal. Buck Pierce will have to step up to the plate big with Dickenson injured and Printers txt msging while Dickenson lays woozy. There's nothing wrong with Printers, besides his ego.

I understand TSN put up a stat on how many times the QB's got hit. It really points out our short commings of the O-line.

As for O'Mahoney, I know how you guys felt earlier on in the season with McCallum. But you know, go back to when O'Mahoney played for Calgary, he struggled with Field Goals there too.

Nope, you guys exploited our weakness on the O-line. That was the Key...(Even though our kicker stunk.)