Bidding for Ricky Ray!

Would Ricky Ray look good in a TiCat uniform. Will Bob Young go for him? Should he go for him? I can see it now long bombs to your receiving core. Look out Argo's!

I like the way this guy thinks! I’m not stupid (depending on who you talk to) but I would like to see Ray playing for us. Mr. Young seems determined to put a great team together. If Ricki is the mission piece, then sign him up. If he comes back, I hope he makes a committement to stay for a couple years. But like I said in an another post, Ricki will probably stay in the US in a desparate attempt to make every team in the NFL. He can pass every waiver and be told by every team in the NFL they don’t want him, but until I hear the words come out of his mouth that he is coming back I won’t give it a second thought.

I think it would be great to see Ricky in Hamilton. I mean i love Danny, but he's getting a little old and ever-rated (sorry Danny) but we need a good young QB and i think that Ray could very well be that good QB

I think it would be great to see Ricky in Hamilton. I mean i love Danny, but he's getting a little old and ever-rated (sorry Danny) but we need a good young QB and i think that Ray could very well be that good QB

How would you feel about Jason Maas? If the Eskimos sign Ray you can be sure that Maas will be on the move.

Ha ha. dream on. You can have Hendricks. Ricky is ours.

It's Jason Mass, and Bart Hendricks, who was not resinged by the Eskimos.

Bump for no reason other than what could of been

Note: This is an old topic discussed last year.

Maas' worst nightmare. (Not you again!)

I didn't know we could "bump" topics from the old board.

We got a good QB with great heart! Eskimos actually look worse than the Cats this year.

This was back on page 28

This wasn't from the old board, this was from the CFL.ca forum before it merged with Ticats.ca, which makes this thread kind of pointless.