bi polar

wow its amazing what not getting blown out can do to this boards psyche. look we lost and were 0-4. lets keep a level head about this last week we were garbage and we should fire and trade everyone this week we show some improvement and the tiger-cats are back. lol. sh*t were 0-4 no way to dress up this girl for the prom.....im encouraged by our performance last night but ready for a long season.

exactly

You really put a defence on the field last night. I hope you guys can build on that! You certainly seem to have a middle linebacker who can be a star.
Good on Ya'!!!!

I haven't changed my tune. We played better last week than the week before and this week we played better than last week. That said we still have quite a ways to go to becoming a consistently good team and having a tough season is not only expected its my hope that we have one in order to work out all the problems so that we can have many good seasons in the future

although the improvement is nice....and very encouraging were a lot closer to becoming very bad team than a very good one. this many penalties this far into the season are scary to see. game 1 game 2 maybe but we are undisciplined and that isnt something that you turn off and on in one week. i think last night was a terrible blow to the team not to get out of there with a w. remember last year i think it was against calgary week 3 or 4 lost one we shoulda had. sandy downed the player at the 40 for a last second field goal. you cant afford to let these types of games slip through your fingers....we dont have the leadership to recover. anyways thats my rant. on the positive side lumsden did look great.

although the improvement is nice....and very encouraging were a lot closer to becoming very bad team than a very good one. this many penalties this far into the season are scary to see. game 1 game 2 maybe but we are undisciplined and that isnt something that you turn off and on in one week. i think last night was a terrible blow to the team not to get out of there with a w. remember last year i think it was against calgary week 3 or 4 lost one we shoulda had. sandy downed the player at the 40 for a last second field goal. you cant afford to let these types of games slip through your fingers....we dont have the leadership to recover. anyways thats my rant. on the positive side lumsden did look great.

i disagree. The Tiger- Cat’s are a young team with a lot of growing up to do and a very bright future, i could see them going 0-5 at most, i expect a decent season, maybe just below .500. I am looking forward to watching their young line backing core for many years to come.

0-4 I can take. What bothers me is that two of those games we should have found a way to win, or at least split. We should be 2-2 or at least 1-3. I am completely frustrated watching Maas. Maybe it's not his fault, but unless we give someone else a chance to start in a game that's winnable, we'll never know how far we could have gone or how good we really are. I think we are a lot better team than we have shown so far, it's just that we get bogged down by bad calls, bad judgement on the part of the QB and coaches. I have confidence in the coaching staff but I think they are putting too much faith in Maas and not being open minded enough to give Chang a shot. I'm also very dissapointed in our inability to use Holmes.
But I'm optimistic the right calls will eventually be made I just hope it's not too late to rescue the season.

let me ask the question....would you rather go 7-11 under maas or 7-11 under chang. worst thing that can happen to this organization this year is to waste a opportunity to groom a great talent to scrape by with a losing record.

If we go 7-11 it had better be with a view to Chang starting next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means he plays in some meaningful time and not just thrown to the wolves when the game is out of reach or desperate measures are required to pull out a win in the face of a late deficit. That kind of playing time not only does help Chang's development it hurts him