Better next year??

The Cats have had an head start on everyone else.They have known for months that they were out of contention.In today's paper Mitchell has said they will be so much better next year.Why?Except for printers, they haven't brought in any new promising players during the season.The receivers,oline and dbs continue to be less than adequate.Now that the NFL have established their rosters surely there must be many good receivers available.Why hasn't the team brought in tons of them and given them tryouts in practice and in games( as I have said the season is long over for us)?I have a fear that the scouting of the cats is inadequate to do the job.

Better start watching a little closer.
Every week the Cats add someone new to their roster.

Last week a new starting O-Lineman (Cavca), D-Lineman (Adams), and DB (Lofton).
It was also Caulley's first start at RB.

What more do you want?

Say, didn't we bring in Keith at DE, and Armstead at WR, and Caulley at RB, or am I missing something?

Ask Kent Austin how much he loves the schedule of having to play this team again in a week!

Ask Kent Austin how much he loves the schedule of having to play this team again in a week!
They just scored 40 points on us and we are lucky it wasnt 60, kent is fine with having us back to back at this time of the year.

He doesn't want to have to play us again...but, he prefers it to having to play someone else.....

Believe Kent would like to be playing the Stamps or Esks or Lions rather than the Cats, but that's just me...

Plenty of TC players are PO'd and have the "experience" of the Riders to train up for...

There is likewise the faint hope that the DC and DB coaches will be handed their pink slips, and Marcel will hire anyone with one eye, one ear and one *sshole, that can correct the shambles (or even START to correct the shambles) of the Defensive backfield...

CP will probably be back in starter's role at QB, and, if he watches game tapes, will be encouraged to fall down when he has back spasms, so his reliever can warm up, and the OC has a minute or two to pop his head out of wherever it is during a game...

Give Charlie a week to read the rule books again, and a fresh set of zebras to be the thirteenth to eighteenth men on the field, and Kent's got a week of worrying, with the Calgary win tonight...