Betregal is a MESS

Do not even try to use this site...to say it is horrible is an understatement...even if you get to bet...it is gauranteed to crash

and we are gonna be bombarded with ads this weekend...gauranteed

and now i found out it is located in Malta with a Curacao gambling license...pretty sure I will need a new identity...do not sign up

1 Like

Oof ...this reminds of these guys of those Albanians in "Taken" - good luck? :roll_eyes: :woozy_face:

1 Like

You would think that the CFL would look for a local solution...lol. They let the site use a .ca extension and then they use Matt Dunnigan, Damon Allen....and Bernie Nicholls...no lies that big star Bernie Nicholls are the stars of their site. What does Bernie have to do with the CFL?...that's a great question

wonder if Mr.Ambrosie has an acct...lmao

I would bet he goes by Slim Shady, but he's not the real Slim Shady, or something like that.

The whole thing does sound shady as if part of an sophisticated organized crime ring or a drug cartel no doubt.

Please stand up, please stand up

1 Like

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have is a particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you............". LOL!

Liam Neeson - Taken

1 Like

I registered with betregal and it seems very simple and straightforward. Much the same set up as my other outlets.

Interesting as well they have already posted lines for next weeks games. That is very aggressive for the CFL. Good for them.

1 Like

they are a very interesting betting site. Clearly they are not afraid to offer a unique number .
For instance;

BC AT CALGARY; Today ,Monday, they offer Calgary at 1.5. My outlet offers Calgary at 6. BetRegal is bgging bettors to jump on Calgary then will adjust the line. they are far outside the norm in the industry but a good aggresisve linesmaker not above competing for CFL biz

mods; maybe you can move my betregal comments to a new title. betregal is solid . the current title seems unfair and speculative to a league sponsor.

1 Like