Bethel-Thompson out?!

Raptors game appearance may cost Bethel-Thompson Sunday's start

…someone not following da rules

After Jones BS label of consultant going through like butter, they figured where we are going we don't need no f.... rules!

Bethel-Thompson, 33, attended the game at Scotiabank Arena at the encouragement of the team and Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment, the ownership group of both the Argos and Raptors.

I am pretty sure the owners and team know the rules .

Very very odd .

Even before the decision came down, you knew MBT would play.. CFL Always rules in favour of the Argos.

Anyone want to buy my tickets. Done with this league.

3 Likes

He will play on Sunday

Quarantine 'reduced' to 2 days

1 Like

If that's what they thought-"we don't need no f....rules" well they will pay for it.

Richard

Not going to lie, im feeling similar.
Have alot of thinking to do about how much money I continue to put into this league.

2 Likes

What a joke.
The League has zero accountability anymore.

3 Likes

There were 4 others at the game from the Argos as well and the same conditions apply. Done with this BS. Rules are for all others but the mighty Argos.

3 Likes

Bethel -Thompson has to quarantine at home for two days and two night and not four as David Naylor wrote.

He will be eligible to play Sunday, provided that all the tests that he must have are all negative.

No special treatments for the Argos. League protocol.

Richard

1 Like

Proof? Do you have a link to the original rules, or just the ones that favour that team?

2 Likes

It wasn't really a rule. Just a suggestion. LOL

1 Like

Tell that to Hamilton's Davis who had to sit a game. Rules for others and exceptions for the blues.

Is MBT a threat to his team or the people around him. If not, they should just say they are making an exception to the rule and let him play. Everyone would understand.

Not letting him play while he tests negative would just be following rules for the sake of following rules while not recognizing the context. There are always exceptions. We understand and accept that.

Let my man play!!

1 Like

So if any of the 4 test positive, do the Ti-Cats win via forfeit?

…you sure about that? These guys?

1 Like

I don’t have a dog in the fight but I don’t understand. Salary Cap? COVID protocol? Just suggestions for the Argos organization I suppose.

2 Likes

Coaches cap.

2 Likes

Yes now but I was thinking historically the salary cap as well. Personal services contracts and all that.

1 Like

No exceptions for Esks, TiCats, Sask. Just Argos.