Best recieving core?

Is it not the other way around the receivers can make a QB look good as well. When both are in sync then they are both good right.

:lol: :lol: Too funny.

There is no way you legitimately think Winnipeg is has the third worst receiving corps. Blasphemy and you know it.

I would say that Calgary and Winnipeg are both pretty deep at the position. Sask, with the emergence of that Bauman Bowman guy, who caught the long screamer down the sidelines is fairly deep now too. BC is BC, Geroy, Claremount, Jackson. Even Montreal and TO are looking dangerous again. Only the Schmoes and Tabbies don't impress me much.

...scrap the Bauman, keep the Bowman...:wink:

The Stampeders are easily the deepest.
Winnipeg and B.C. are second.

Copeland
Lewis
Rambo
Thelwell
Ralph
Jackson

Gotta Agree with you there Red…Calgary’s Showboating was always a problem in my books…But with Huffer in there I don’t think he will stand for it. He wants discipline. Although the Nealon Green Arm Flex by Burris was comical…at least Burris flexed after a TD where as Green Flexed after a 3 yard pass completion…lol

Well now that you guys have blasted my grammar or lack there of....this would be a good time to tell you all i'm actually a highschool english teacher....

...so am I, and it's still corps...

A high school teacher who says "core" instead of "corps", and "recieving" instead of "receiving"..............talk about those who can, do, and those who can't, teach. Sad. No wonder our high schools are turning out functional illiterates.

Hey...don't paint so broadly there, MadJack...

LOL, knew you'd jump on me for that one. I'll go sit in the corner, where I belong.

But I omitted the corollary to that old line. In full, it should be:

Those who can, do.

Those who can't, teach.

Those who can't teach, teach gym.

...fixed it there for you buddy.....

Ah, even better!

I would respectfully disagree, and suggest the thread should get back on its original topic.

...(psst, Jack, we should respectfully stop this before jm02 finds a cruel way to retaliate)....

....anyway, Calgary's receiver corps just got that much better....Teyo Johnson, get this: 6'6" 260lbs, 5 years NFL experience....and a non-import to boot....apparently at practice on Sunday Hufnagel's biggest problem was 'what the heck do I do with this guy?'...apparently not only can he catch and take a hit, but if you don't knock him down on the first attempt he can make that 260 frame motor faster than any of the Calagry DBs could.....haha, mail us the Cup...

Hamilton... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely sambo!

Okay, on topic (got the message, jm02 and Red !)

My unscientific rankings:

1. Calgary
  2. BC~Winnipeg dead heat
  3. Saskatchewan (real close to #2)
  4. Montreal
  5. Edmonton
  6. Toronto
  7. Hamilton

I'm not actually a teacher i just wanted to see the reaction i'd get lol