Best Reciever In the CFL

WR Geroy Simon .... thread CONTINUED.
SB Arland Bruce III .

Peace.

at this time last year, i would have said Jason Tucker.

but it now would have to be Ben Cahoon.

1. Cahoon.

2. Rambo.

3. Simon.

But it's close.

(1) Rambo (I am sucking for Big play guy this is it)
(2a) Simon
(2b) Cahoon

Kerry Watkins

Arland Bruce III

For his skill and TD Celebrations

No one cares what blue team fans think. You’re literally wasting finger energy typing here. Go to the blue team forum and stay there please.

Bruce is a scumbag. He deserves nothing but getting hit by DB’s and LB’s.

No one cares what blue team fans think. You’re literally wasting finger energy typing here. Go to the blue team forum and stay there please.

Bruce is a scumbag. He deserves nothing but hemmoroids!
[/quote]
Fixed it for you! :lol:

Arland Bruce III is a QUALITY SB ... and fun player to WATCH ... he's got Personality in ABUNDANCE.

"Scumbag" is a little harsh.

Peace.

Unstoppable: Bruce and Simon.

Getting there: Prechae.

Prechae was getting there pretty quickly in '08 1090 something yards, 7 Td's.This year so far, he made a sick catch in the endzone near the end of the season opener. Double coverage :thup:
Soon there'll be no stopping him.

Any reciever playing against the tigercats.

Cute, but pass rush is our weakness, our secondaries good.

you’re a funny one! :roll:

Agreed!

I think that last week we saw some flashes of goodness but that’s not enough. You need a consistent pass rush from your ends. Adams played well and had a sack from the tackle spot. It’s your ends that you really really need and I don’t think we have that on this team. We are gonna get run on all season.

Justin Hickman's a great DE, Khari Long is decent. Maybe with more practice. I still say we sign Montez Murphy and stick him at the other end.

I have been a big fan of Hickman all year starting in training camp where he was great, and following his great play in both pre-season games, then last week when he got some good pressure and had 1 sack, working against Rob Murphy..

Yeah!

What ever happened to tucker after that horrific injury was he forced to retire?

hes a recievers coach in edmonton. :slight_smile: