Best QB tandem?

Hey all. Who has the best Quarterback tandem in the league as it stands right now?

1 Like

I like The Als re- signing of Harris. With Adams Jr. they should be
all right.
Calgary is interesting too.

2 Likes

It looks like - and I stress 'looks' like - Jake Maier in Calgary is the best backup. No reason to think at this point that Mitchell won't be a good to great starter, so... Calgary.

But I'm not laying any bets just yet.

1 Like

Thing is about a tandem is two QB's working in tandem means working to support each other to achieve success
It doesn't appear on the surface that Harris and Adams will work in tandem

1 Like

Adams always looks like to me a phenom, potential wise. If he can just not turn the ball over. Another year, and more experience for him, who knows? I wouldn't want to play against him.

Harris though... I don't know... Kinda depends on his mood...

2 Likes

Agreed...I tried to title the post differently, but it was too similar to other posts. Back up pivots are part of this topic as well.

1 Like

As an Als fan, I unfortunately/ fortunately agree

lol, well, you did say tandem, so that means backups..? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rourke and O 'Connor

1 Like

I will say, IF a team loses it's #1 QB for any length of time
MTL would be least affected.

2 Likes

I am a Lions fan, so I have to smile :slightly_smiling_face: Nice of you to say.

Even though all hell could break loose, or not.

2 Likes

Might as well Shoot for the stars . :grinning:

1 Like

Both. Either. I agree with your view.

It’s a position they haven’t been in for a long time.

I was going to mention Johnny Football
but I won't, because that would be cruel! :thinking:

Rourke will probably do a good enough job, and O'Connor knows his way around. But of course, often enough a good enough job isn't always enough. A truly great QB will win the odd game on his own.

And then there are injuries.

That's why we watch this silly game, isn't it? :smiley:

1 Like

I think the best QB tandem last season was Hamilton's Dane Evans - Jeremiah Masoli combo. These two American QB's were really 'DaneJerUS'.

So far this season the best QB tendem might be Calgary's Bo Levi Mitchell - Jake Maier combo (which I shall dub 'BoJak Horsemen').

3 Likes

No doubt about it , they definitely have the best Canadian QB tandem in the league . :grinning:

4 Likes

As much as it pains me to say it Calgary is far above anyone else. MTL would be close second. Would love to see the BC boys succeed

2 Likes

Ahhh Johnny.....we hardly knew ye.