Best QB In The East?

So would Doug Flutie be the best player in the league if he came back today?

The Grey Cup!

Only if he eats his Flutie Flakes - special powers :wink:

2 Likes

guaranteed 100%.

1 Like

Hangs on to the ball too long.

1 Like

Nawwww donā€™t think so . Heā€™s to old nowā€¦BUT if he did come back he might just be the best drummer in the league . :smile: :drum:

Aaaa, I dunnoā€¦ He probably uses ā€œpigskinā€ on his snare drum, unlike the old-school drummers who used goat, cow or kangaroo skins! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Saw his band at the Grey Cup in Ottawa. Not bad.

2 Likes

hey, he is only 61, still a youngster.

He keeps taking nugenix and who know what he may accomplish with all that extra testosterone

I have two lists..

Some people might hate me for this but I have BLM, Masoli, Kelly and then Fajardo.. I think Toronto has a better receiver core then what Montreal has and even though we havnt seen Chad Kelly in much of a sample size yet depending on injuries I could even see him pushing Masoli for #2.

My Second list is a bit of a joke type thing but my second list is pretty much the QB who can play a full Season that does not get injured or pulled lol. but honestly my prediction is in the comment above.

2 Likes

Sorry to go off topic, but did anyone else mistake the title for "Best BBQ in the East"?

https://www.memphisfirebbq.com/

that would be Dunigans

1 Like

How many East starting QBs won't make it through 2023 due to injury or being benched?
The Argos are taking a HUGE risk by not having a veteran in that QB room. Just look at BC last year. Even if Kelly is great, it seems there is always a 50/50 chance in the CFL that your starter is going down at some point.

1 Like

TOR wanted Evans. Wonder what happened ? or, more accurately, who happened ?

According to Coach E, on Twitter, the Cats purposely made the asking price too high for Toronto, as they did not want Evans on the Argos or any East team for that matter. He never specified the actual terms.

ā€œCatsā€ being Stein.

Love him or hate him, I donā€™t blame him for wanting Dane out of the East. Good move by El Presidente, as Toronto now has no QB with any significant playing time in their QB room for 2023.

6 Likes

For a guy nobody wanted Stein certainly took a keen interest in where Evans might go.

2 Likes

best BBQ in ONtario, thatā€™s for sure!

1 Like