best players lost to nfl.

You guys!!!! Warren Moon Hall of fame NFL Player. 5 years in cfl 5 Grey Cups. 14 years in NFL as a STARTER .
Check records in nfl for career passing yards between Warren, Joe T, Doug F, Jeff G :thup: ,and add another4 or 5 names like Joe Capp,
Dave D, and total them all up. Still not even close to Moons total

We were going other then moon cause it's too easy to use his name

'Peg '02 - Juwon Bolden.

FootbalYouBet: Do you remember Jake Scott DB/KR of the B.C. Lions in 1969? He went on to the NFL the following year (1970 draft) to play for Miami Dolphins, thus played a key role (MVP in Super Bowl VII) in their 1972 undefeated season.

I was 14 and twas my 4th year of following cfl. I was pretty much into the riders at the time, although I guess I was aware of the biggest names on the lions. Didnt pay any attention to the NFL. Don’t think I could name a single lion from that yr. if only because I do not remember who played what yr.

Name…POS…#s…YR…Games played
SCOTT, Jake…WR…21/15…69…11

Courtesy of LIONs ALL TIME ROSTER. How about that 8) :cowboy:

However, I dont know if 11 games if enough to be considered a top loss. Do not know how well he played cfl ball

Nice FootbalYouBet; For me I was 13 yrs. old at the time taking in a few games at Old Empire Stadium; I remember the name Jake Scott and that's it but players like Jim Young, George Reed, Ronnie Lancaster, Ted Gerela and Jack Abendschan I can remember them playing like it was just yesterday.