:slight_smile: 8) Here are some of the best loser quotes of all-time:

1. You're never a loser until you quit trying! -Mike Ditka

2. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser! - Vince Lombardi

3. You are not born a winner
    You are not born a loser
    You are born a chooser!

4. To win you have to lose and then get pissed off! - Joe Namath

5. Part of me thinks I'm a loser
    and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty. - John Lennon :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

โ€œI just wanted to slay last years dragon? - Bo Levi Mitchell

(BLM is apparently working on collecting the full set of dragons to slay)

...fake hater news....ExPat said that, not BLM, but donโ€™t let hate get in your way there....

Ya gotta learn to relax man. Nobodyโ€™s dying here, weโ€™re not curing cancer.
Just having some football fun. You are more than welcome to insert 13th Man jokes. Itโ€™s been 8 yrs and there are still some pretty funny ones out there.

...itโ€™s about being honourable...you made something up that didnโ€™t happen, a lie....when your idea of what constitutes fun runs afoul of the forum rules then you get called out, or worse...

"Just having some football fun," were you Iconic? So you are admitting that Bo Levi Mitchell did not actually say that? If he did please provide the source that he used those exact words. After all you put it in quotes implying that he did. What exactly was your reason? To amuse yourself? This is what trolls do Iconic. Are you trolling? Is that what is going on here? Me thinks that is exactly what you have been doing.

I have read at least two dozen of your posts in your short time on these forums about the Calgary Stampeders and their fans. You have berated certain players. You have berated Calgary fans. When you are called on it you say it is all in the name of fair discussion.

I suggest you read the Forum guidelines very carefully rather than telling a moderator to relax.

There are many Stampeder fans that participate on these forums and they, like many others are disappointed in the Calgary Stampeder's misfortunes in the last two Grey Cups.

I'm quite sure that everyone that has been reading your take on Grey Cup gets it. So why do you continue to play over and over like a broken record the same mantra? For personal amusement perhaps?

When posters who are supporters of the Calgary team have tried to be supportive and show a little grace towards certain players and the team you have jumped all over their comments either with sarcastic comments or ridicule. Why is that?

It's one thing to make known some of your objections. It is entirely something else to single out a team and continually rail on that team, its players and its staff as you have done.

To speak the way you have spoken of the Calgary fan base, the coaching staff and the player's performance has all the appearances of someone not simply speaking his mind but someone more interested in sowing seeds of discord on the forums by trying to start quarrels or upsetting others.

No response to this post is required and frankly I would prefer you did not respond. I would much rather you did a little introspective soul searching and tone down some of the rhetoric. To draw an analogy which I'm sure you are very familiar with, if you are going to run with the ball, be sure to hold it tightly with both hands lest you get stripped of the ball. I trust you understand what that means.

Refs didn't want us to win waaaaahhh