Best Improvement?

Now that Marcel and Charlie have the football operations under control and we are on our way to the Grey Cup (isn't the off season fun? :wink:) I'm wondering which changes you think will have the biggest impact in '07.

I'll update this poll from time to time with the new changes as they are announced, we are far from done. We are committed to ensuring Marcel and Charlie are successful.

Don't hesitate to post your favourites if I've missed any of the improvements you think are significant.

The most important improvement will be a winning team on the field. Until we see that, it is futile to try to grade the changes listed above.
We are presently tied with all the other teams. Unless that improves when the season starts, all of the above matter not one iota.
It would be better to wait until Sept.-Oct., then ask us what changes actually DID have the biggest impact.

We will win the Grey Cup not because of all the good changes in staff, players etc.....that's all irrelevant nonsense and an urban legend.

It basically comes down to the switch back to proper Tiger-Cat uniform pants in the correct colour...

:D

(that's all the problem ever was!) :wink:

(tongue firmly planted in cheek)

1st Off Bob Happy Holidays..

2nd I am happy about Charley..
But I voted all the Above..

All of the above, but most importantly, the pants.

"All of the above" for sure.
Thanks for the great hires Caretaker. You have certainly done your part. Now its up to Marcel and the coaching staff.
Looks like a great off-season ahead and then I can't wait to see how it all translates into the on-field results we want to see.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Caretaker.

If I had to separate one change from the others, I would emphasize the hire of Charlie Taaffe. A head coach sets the tone for the entire organization in terms of its on-field efforts and the organizational culture thereof. The GM certainly plays a crucial role in the HC hire and in player recruitment, but the coach really is the person who puts a stamp on how the show unfolds.

Charlie Taaffe is an excellent coach. I am very happy with his selection and wish him well for 2007 and beyond!

Oski Wee Wee,

wait and see

PANTS!! r we not going to use the yellow pants with the black jerseys? cuz that wud b dumb if we didnt.

Iam going to hold my comments until I see
who Charley is bringing in to compete with
MAAS at a starters level.

re-"All of the above" for sure.
Thanks for the great hires Caretaker. You have certainly done your part. Now its up to Marcel and the coaching staff.
Looks like a great off-season ahead and then I can't wait to see how it all translates into the on-field results we want to see.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Caretaker.
Ill second that motion!

I voted A.. a new GM.. this is where the NEW regime starts and from what I've seen so far, we have a good GM in Marcel... I have every faith in the decisions he's making.... love the "We are committed to ensuring Marcel and Charlie are successful" part tho... keep up the great work Caretaker

I would add all former coaches gone and at the top of the list I would add New owner in the poll question.

An owner who is afraid of spending money or admitting he did something wrong.

Takes a big man to admit when they have done something wrong and not put the blame on someone else. Great job Bob Young keep up the good work.

I'm with the wait and see group.
Waiting a full season or more like two ,if we make it to the Grey Cup in Montreal ,then we've done well.
Not asking much eh?

picked C… hopefully the football guys can do the whole football things…

keep on marketting though bob, (i haven’t seen too many of those ticat commercials on tv lately…)