Best Headline- Argos sign a Lemon at QB!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny!!

You're a couple weeks late, turkey. :lol: We've pretty much used all the corny lines already.

we can re-starr the thread if you want... how does this go... oh yeah, someone start saying they need bishop back!

For someone who trashes others for “thumping their chests”, you sure don’t "practice what you preach’

What does commenting about corny lines in someone else's post have to do with chest thumping and practising what one preaches?

Sorry folks, I have been in hibernation over the winter.
Regarding thumping chests - we all do that once in awhile becuare we evolved from the apes or sasquatches!!

All is good and football is around the corner. Hockey playoffs first. Gosh, Toronto has had a strong season!! :lol: :lol:
And what about them Oilers and Flames!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Canucks, Sens and Canadiens to hold the torch for Canadians only I'm afraid.

:cowboy:

Yeah, no kidding...

The Leafs are making their usual too little, too late playoff run. :lol:

... and yet, some want a second NHL team there.. so they want to go through this twice in a season?... :?

I guess the turkey layed a lemon with this thread :wink:

Chief likes to trash individuals who "thump their chest" about their team. As long as someone isn't trolling, let them "thump their chest". Is that too much to ask?

Dude, if you’ve got some petty ax to grind, take it off the forums.

you got me befuddled. I have not noticed any such thing about chief.

FTR - I think you are out of line.

Chief's just frustrated that cflisthebest is not a diehard Eskie fan yet.

I told him it will take some time.....

Artie-Lange...finally some one with a sense of humour! Bravo!!

Chief likes to trash individuals who "thump their chest" about their team. As long as someone isn't trolling, let them "thump their chest". Is that too much to ask?

you got me befuddled. I have not noticed any such thing about chief.

FTR - I think you are out of line.

Agreed. I thought the site guidelines are rather clear on the matter, and that's why they have team-specific fora anyway.

its more fun when the season starts... you have esks fans hoping for the stamps, and vice versa... then in the east, the argo fans hope for Hamilton against the bombers so they have a chance at playoffs... then next week we have to hate each other again. then you got fans that claim every call against them is a bad call... hopefully chief will have a few more friends when the regular season starts.

I don't have any friends now? :o

It'll be a lot of fun and my first time following the league from the start of the season.

Someone started the trash talking about our Esks in this past week already, but hey maybe they just need spring weather to cheer them up for awhile until June.

im your friend chief.

ok, group hug time