best case scenario week three

well with all the doom and gloom already permeating on this forum,in regards to our Cats,think of the best case scenario for the upcoming week....Sask. wins over the blue team....Calg. beats Mont....and we pound the PEG!!! WOW all of a sudden we have a four way tie in the east everybody sitting at 1 and 2..............Of course on paper looks easy ...no problem...lets just hope that this will be the end result,as we all know our CATS never do anything the easy way.Oh and by the way worst case scenario we lose and then (gulp) We have the green team back to back and suddenly were looking at an 0 and 5 start.YIKES!!!!so come on boys this is the week to crank it up and get this season started for everybodies sanity please pretty please go out saturday and POUND THE PEG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

There is no Doom and Gloom on this forum, it’s called Constructive Criticism :wink:

I like the best case scenario,
Worst case, not so much

I don't know what the panic is all about. Only two games, one they played well and one bad one.
They can still win 18 Games this year!

16 games.

But yeah, they played well in one game and then had a bad game in a monsoon. I'd say it's too early to panic. If we haven't won in 2 weeks, though...........abandon ship!

East Division Final and Grey Cup Final = 18…

Whoops!!! You’re right. My mistake.

Phase one successful,BLUE TEAM DOWN,lets go Calgary....phase two lets hope that good GLENN, shows up defeat the Birdies from Montreal and then we POUND THE PEG!!!! Scenario a complete success.....sounds easy if you say it real fast :smiley: :slight_smile: (Greenies look like their on a mission,back to back games up next,so we really need this one on Sat.) :twisted:

Phase two complete!!!!Glenn and his horsemen take down the birdies,only thing left for completed scenario.....ITS TIME TO POUND THE PEG!!!!!!!! Lets get er done boys GO CATS GO :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

These made me laugh!

Phase 3 looms and has a lot more meaning now!

The game is bigger now!

All PHASERS ON STUN CAPTAIN!!!!!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :cowboy:

There have been several times, over recent seasons, where, like this, all the other things have fallen into place for the Cats to greatly improve their standing with a victory. And, regularly the team has come out flat, laid eggs, and dug themselves into deeper holes. A win today might be enough to get many of us with long, bad, memories, at least starting to believe that Austin may be the difference maker this club needs.

Reminds me of the Underpants Gnomes from South Park.

http://www.daily-player.com/images/articles/underpants-gnome.png