Best Back Up Qb

Since we seem to love this guy every year...
Who is the Best Back up for the tabbie since danny mac came to town ?

Ronnie

Butchie Washington

There have not been many great backups since Danny Mac was in Hamilton.

Just before Danny there were a couple though. Calvilo and McPherson. Both were good as backups but not so good as starters and both also became starters the year after they showed good game as a backup. This is a big part of why Taaffe hasn't used Chang much yet I would imagine.

I remember AC having a couple 500+ yard games in 96 while starting in relief of Dunnigan.

Come to think of it… McPherson moved up a peg each year he was in the Hammer. in 91 he was 3rd, 2nd in 92 and 1st in 93.

Beauty eh.

To steal the thunder of the Maas bashers...

this is a pre-emptive strike...

Jason Maas.

There.

Timmy Chang

Timmy is that you?

BINGO! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

We should never have let AC go, for sure. Could you really imagine??? Actually, thinking about this thread in more detail, what if we could get back all the former TiCats now on other teams that were never good enough to play for us. We would be a unbeatable dynasty right now! What has ever gone wrong with this once great team?

Well at the time they stunk. Just think J Maas could be the next Calvillo after we run him out of town.

no we'll run chang out too eventually. he's the same age ac was when we decided he was the reason why our TEAM stunk in 96-97 . that's what this city does with it's qb's.

no we'll run chang out too eventually. he's the same age ac was when we decided he was the reason why our TEAM stunk in 96-97 . that's what this city does with it's qb's.

I hope you all feel really stupid!
You should support your QB instead of putting him down all of the time.
I hope he makes all you doubters eat your words.
I wonder how many of you “fair weather” fans will be his so called #1 fan after a couple more wins?