ben cahoon loses again! What a joke!

ro1313- you wondered where I got my information so here goes. I'm his uncle and his Dad stayed with me last night on his way to the Grey Cup tomorrow. FYI Ben was born in Ogden Utah while his Dad was getting his Masters degree. At the time he was born his parents were living in Canada and his Dad was only attending summer school. Someone posted that it was no big deal to win the award and thats exactly how Ben feels. I talked with him today and he said he never even prepared a speech because he knew he wouldn't win. He was excited and looking forward to bring the Cup back to Montreal. Go Al's

:thup: great to see the Cahoon clan in Cgy again, i think i saw some of them in Edmonton in 2002, and i am not sure if all of your family member knew how big a star he was in Montreal then :) because one of his cousin saw me with Ben's jersey at a kim mitchell concert and asked me why i wore Ben's jersey, she tyook me by surprise with that question :D

Any way ro1313 just stop repeating the crap thrown towards Ben that i read on BB forums about 5 years ago that now it seems to have spread across the league. Sad really.

Do you read what I post?
Seriously? Do You?

:roll:

Well, I believe that being a Grey Cup Champion, all-time Grey Cup leading receiver and Grey Cup Canadian MVP is much much better than winning the Canadian MOP.

Congratulations, Ben!

I think he will take it!

cahoon is a money player, always been clutch, the guy is a legit hall of famer and im glad he stuck it to those voters that snubbed him from the award on friday night.

Most Outstanding Canadian in the Grey Cup game, and apparently set a new record for TD catches in Grey Cup games.

Well done, Ben!

I think that was catches not TD catches. He has 3 TDs

My bad. :slight_smile:

BTW, ro, can you take care of the troll who posted right after you?

Edit: wow, you’re fast! :lol:

Too late…I already did… 8)

someone beat me to it

Many thanks. Kudos to your team for an unbelievably hard-fought game. That is one tough group you have assembled in Regina.

I had a pic all ready for the few rider trolls that posted here.

I havent the heart to post it

A great game congrats to the Als organization.
Let's go for two next year and hopefully the fab 4 will not retire.

c’mon do it for the frog legs guy :stuck_out_tongue:

OK But no-one posts it on the main or SSK forum

[url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/ro1313/Snapshot0-Copy.jpg]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/ ... 0-Copy.jpg[/url]

I dont really get it. Is he supposed to be crying or have cobwebs on him?

And I was thinking it was semen :?

Call it a Tillman Doll :lol:

crying
Note the Green shirt and the "S"

begone troll!