BELLEFEUILLE

THE ALOUETTES GAVE 60 SACKS LAST YEAR AND MARCEL BELLEFEUILLE WAS OC AND THE TICATS SO FAR GAVE THE MOST SACKS THIS YEAR .....7 SACKS AGAINST B.C ....SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH BELLEFEUILLE'S SCHEMES

THE TICATS SHIP IS SINKING

There's always something wrong with his schemes; so kicking him upstairs to head coach and making Danny Mac essentially the offensive coordinator actually makes some sense.

I liked the fact that he wants to be "more aggressive" (from the press conference). Perhaps he was being hobbled by Taaffe, who wanted to play a more conservative game?

I think sigpig is right.
So get your tickets for the next home game either way there will be lots to talk about. :thup: :thup:

While I was surprised at Obie's choice, we should give Marcel a chance. He should be able to relate better to the players than Taaffe because of his age. Besides, it can't get any worse...

I do not want to learn how to spell his name correctly. For that reason alone, I want his tenure to be completely without controversy.

Oh! my god.

Yes Marcell can be worse! Ask any riders or Al's fan. The good thing is now Dmac can get the offence for the cats going. You better hope that Marcell is released after the season is over or you are doomed and next year.

I'm with MadJack. Bellefeuille is such a poor O.C. that removing him from that job description and making him H.C. can only benefit your team. I don't care who replaces Bellefeuille, he has to be better.

Hate to break it to you... he will STILL be running the offense, it will just be by a small committee that does include Danny Mac

You gotta love promoting failure. Sounds like a government job. By this logic we should've made Woodard our O line coach.

You gotta love promoting failure. Sounds like a government job. By this logic we should've made Woodard our O line coach.

Sure, Woodward as O line coach..........

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

(Hope jm02 isn't monitoring this thread).

WOW!

Marcel "GIGO" Bellefeuille

Relax, Marcel is only "interim" Head Coach.

Might not be a bad coach, but his offenses have never been regarded as "aggressive".

i really liked the way he talked in the news conference. i like the fact that he stated he wants to add more screen passes to the offense..

The management made this decision weeks ago. They have been out eating with Marcel and his wife. They featured stories on him going north during the off week. And he is from Canada. It was a planned out PR move that everyone in the organization knew was coming.

Lonmger than that, according to Obie.

He knew that this would be Charlie’s last contract, so he hired assisstants that he felt were capable head coaches that could takeover eventually. He just didn’t see it happening so soon.