Bellefeuille Quits Sask...Montreal bound

Why not?
Should the Argos finsh last for a couple of years he could be.
Every coach in every sport is hired to be fired!
Also the Als played in the cup before the Don so there is no reason to believe would not be there again with out him

That's too bad for Saskatchewan.....I hear Bellefeuille was working on a new play to add to the Etch-a-Sketch he refers to as his "playbook".....he calls it "up the middle".....wait a minute.....

Buh-bye Bellefeuille.....hope it's true.....

Pinball is much more than a coach to toronto...they'd have to keep him, and get diff assistant coaches...fans would sour if they got rid of pinball.

Yeah…I have to agree with dg on this one…Pinball seems to me to be the kind of coach that would leave of his own volition rather than get canned…of course, anything can change in the course of a season or two, but now he appears the type that would have staying power…

Or the shuffle pass interception ouch that was a good one.

no red, that one wasn't called. that was in the huddle decision

Yowza.....first Marcel, now maybe Brennan? Word out of sportsnet is that Carl Brennan is next to go.....

[url=http://www.sportsnet.ca/cfl/article.jsp?content=20060106_125057_4996]http://www.sportsnet.ca/cfl/article.jsp ... 25057_4996[/url]

I guess this was that christmas gift roy was talking about. anyhow...good ridance. They could let gainer call the plays for all I care, I am just thankfull bellfay is gone.

This could end up being a provincial holiday!

.........replacements now, let's discuss replacements for these positions......I hear the Esks might let Ron Lancaster Jr. go for a small price, say a bottle of Ol' Roy's Dread-LocTM hair gel........

.......any ideas on how Roy and Danny fill these positions though?.......

.......Daley maybe?.......could he come back as the OC?........

One of the reasons the Als got Bellefeuille is to improve there running game and use the talented Robert Edwards more next year. Saskatchewan has proven they can run and Montreal has an outstanding O-line all returning and Edwards in the backfield and they want Bellefeuille's input. It's a good pickup for the Als getting a local boy and experienced assistant.

I've heard names like Dunigan and Ham being passed around coffee row.....same with guys like Pitts, but if I recall correctly he doesn't have any coaching experience.....there is also talk that maybe Barrett will do the play calling - before Bellefeuille made his arrival in Rider town, Barrett did both HC and OC.....

read today that Baret wants to have someone for OC, he does not want to do it.

the OC who was fired from ottawa was pretty good....lots of imagination...remember 'joseph backwards to ranek, then ranek throws down field to joseph'...that was amazing

DG
Its not like he invented that play.
I saw that before the dead sea was sick

it was the only time i saw that play all season....takes some bals to try it.

........hmmm, I could see Dunnigan putting aside the TSN suit for track duds again.......that might be an interesting fit.....wouldn't put too much effort into Pitts, if it's Allan your talking about, he is pretty comfy lying low and out of the spotlight in his home in the US........the Stamps have a tough time getting him to even come to alumni events let alone a job.......

They should convince fairholm to come back. I know he didn't like coaching all that much in TO but who knows. I know it would be good for our recievers for someone to show them how to go up the middle.

Anything that helps Montreal get into the GC in 06, I'm all for.

That's all I'm gonna say on this subject.