Be truthful its Montreal vs Canada 4 the Grey Cup....

Perhaps his post should have been titled “USA vs Canada”

And Ivan Brown, I’m not sure if he was ever a starter though.

Im really starting to get annoyed with all the inferences that people on this site make that all Rider fans are Rednecks.. Knock it off. Its not true and its insulting.

HFxTC those aren't rider fans. They are bitter Stamps fans dressing in green and trying to start trouble. LoL acccording to some goofs on RF.com it's a common occurance. The burrito thing if true is way out of line, Calvillo is one of the best if not the best QB to ever play Canadian football and he deserves more respect than that.

…a stamps fan doesn’t even own anything green, police your own stizzo and holster that big pot stirring stick of yours…

Whoever they are, they aren’t true fans and do not represent the true spirit of the CFL. Just a stupid minority trying to stir trouble and controversy.

Real fans are above all this…gracious winners when their team wins but honorable when their team loses. French or English, THOSE are the true fans and true Canadians!

Racists bigots are everywhere. It's a global problem. Just ignore them. That's the one reaction that ticks them off the most.

How do you stuff something up someone’s face?

Perhaps his post should have been titled “I’m an idiot!” … probably would’ve saved us all a couple minutes…

Als play a 4 man rush…

this is what the Riders want!

the Only way the Als will get to Durant is if they blitz! and guess what? they Don’t!!

First of all, we don’t only send four men all the time. We frequently send a linebacker off the edge while the rush end stunts back up the middle.

Second, we generate excellent pressure with four and five-man fronts.

Third, we do blitz. Not frequently, but you will see it.

ya and fortunately for your team your offense produced this year..

cause there were times this year when scoring was up on both sides of the ball!

I agree that it’s very unfair to generalize, but almost every week on RiderFans I see posts complaining about the fact that Andre Proulx has an accent. Most seem to insinuate that he’s a great referee, but IF ONLY he could get rid of that accent.

Frankly, I highly doubt you’d read something like that on Friends of the Argonauts, Lionbackers or EsksFans. I’ve encountered a lot more of this anti-French Canadian (particularly Quebecois) sentiment from Prairie residents than those from any other region of the country.

But we must remember that these are merely examples, and don’t reflect the entire fanbase and population.

Whoops about Duval!

Proulx and Boulay should absolutely be included, just overlooked them!

Kerry Carter is the starting fullback - and I think Woldu will be Sanchez’s replacement going forward (I hope Sanchez returns for at least another year to bring Woldu along, and Montreal should look to draft another DB like Taurean Allen of Wilfrid Laurier or Chris Rwakumba of Duke to get some competition/depth)