be proud of our logo

We should be proud of our new logo. I don't know how anyone can say it's not fierce?
We are talking about the one on the helmets, not the standing tiger.
The new logo on the helmet is so much more powerful than the old one with the white circle.
Many have said that it looks cartoonish. It's graphic and bold. You people should get educated. It's not like it is completely different than the old one, just updated and cleaned up. It's the best logo in the league. We should be proud of it, not whining like pussycats.

Have you seen the BC lions logo? That's something to whine about. Have you seen their website. That orange is brutal. The white helmets sure don't scare anyone.

Our black helmets are fierce...if only our team would live up to that.

Have you seen the BC lions logo? That's something to whine about.[b] Have you seen their website. That orange is brutal.[/b] The white helmets sure don't scare anyone.
thats too funny considering the bc website is done by none other than MRX, the ticat parent company., LOL. http://www.mrx.ca/

I don't particularly like the gold/yellow of our new website either. Still better than that orange. But, I much prefer the old black background of the homepage, which still comes up on the fan forum page.

Our site has the exact same layout as the BC site.

a website has to have the teams colours doesnt it? bc is orange so orange it is.

This coming from a person with blue hair.

Hey beets, did I ever tell ya you look like a girl I dated once?

was she 4'3" tall? with a head shaped like a coconut?

I've seen flags and other promotional images with the white circle (like in the Family Fitness ad I see on the Cats webpage), but I don't think the circle was ever on the helmets. I thought the only other "logo" that's been on the helmets (apart from the 2006 labour day promotion) is the more detailed version of the leaping tiger. Can anyone verify this?

BC's colours are Orange and Black...I'd go more with the black and use the orange as an accent, not dominant colour.

[quote="safetyblitz"]I've seen flags and other promotional images with the white circle (like in the Family Fitness ad I see on the Cats webpage), but I don't think the circle was ever on the helmets. I thought the only other "logo" that's been on the helmets (apart from the 2006 labour day promotion) is the more detailed version of the leaping tiger. Can anyone verify this?

Safety Blitz, you could be right. I think the helmets used to be gold. I much prefer the current Black. Also, the more detailed leaping tiger was too detailed...does not translate well graphically. The new one is far superior and more professional looking.

I prefer the old. A more classic look with some heritage etc etc etc.

But the new one has grown on me. Just not the standing tiger, that one's kind of lame.

In 1967 the Cats had yellow helmets with the leaping tiger and a red maple leaf behind the tiger on their helmets.

You can see a number of old ticat logos here:
http://www.geocities.com/cflhistory/Teams/Hamilton_Tiger-Cats.htm

rockfish says, talking about the Lions.."Those white helmets sure don't scare anybody"

He's absolutely right! But, if that's true what should we think when our Ticats run on the field with white sweaters and white pants?

Not designed to instill fear in the hearts of the opponents. Laughter, maybe.

I don't know, Wilf. After all, we beat the blue team while wearing all white...

The New Logo has a record of???

Fierce.

Scary.

Yah, it's the logo's fault.
Maybe the logo could start the next game at QB?

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck."
Don Shula

The new logo is lame. It reeks of mediocrity and our record under it isnt too good. What was wrong with the old logo?

What gives you the authority to say our new logo reeks of mediocrity?
Our team may, but the logo is very professional. That's coming from someone in the graphics business. I'm sick and tired of uninformed people judging our new logo. It's not at the route of all our on field problems. Get over it.