BC won....but was humbled!

I don't remember how long it's been since the last time I saw a hard hiting never quitting defense in Hamilton. This is what the Hamilton teams were known for. You could see the bewilderment in Wally's eyes last night and the Lions lost their swagger early. BC put this one away on a Ref assisted drive late in the game.
The team shows great promise, the offense finally is innovative and fun to watch but what excites me as well is that our coaches can come up with good play adjustments during the game. This was always an issue in the recent past years.
I had hoped to see Chang at some point in the game, I thought it might have shaken BC up by giving them a different look as did Jackson for BC.
The team has a way to go yet but it was fun watching an entertaining game were the players were playing their hearts out! The future is looking a bit brighter today.

They won the game but lost several key battles. They also woke up today knowing they were in a war last night.

If the TiCats can bring that game into the Peg, then I predict a defining victory.

congrats ticats...the last 2 games were definitely steps in the right direction.

if i were a montreal alouette fan, i wouldnt feel too good right now...while the als are struggling, the ticats are getting closer and closer to finding thier game, and are only 1 win back.

if i were a montreal alouette fan, i wouldnt feel too good right now...while the als are struggling, the ticats are getting closer and closer to finding thier game, and are only 1 win back.
Based on the Montreal / Winnipeg game last night, I don't think Winnipeg is in a safe position either. I may be getting ahead of myself, but if the 'Cats win the next two games, they could find themselves in second place in the East.

Before I put the cart infront of the horse, let's just hope we get a win next week, and take it from there.

PJ

I'm loving it. The team is improving in leaps and bounds, cant wait for August third "black out the Night"

haha Man the Defense was coming alive last night. Moreno and Armour were laynig out more hits than the Rolling Stones. Clermont got leveled. Pierce got slammed and Joe Smith got creamed (i pray hes alright because nobody likes to see someone get injured) but still! The Defense is bringing the hammer big time! Image having Cody back? we'll have a solid secondary, a monstrous D-line and a crew of head hunters at linebacker! Bring the Hammer Big Time Baby!

Smith is fine.
They just mentioned it on TSN.
He had numbness in his legs last night, but was walking around in the locker room after the game.