BC vs. Winnipeg

THIS IS IT, THIS WILL BE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE BB's 75TH SEASON!!! RIGHT HERE!!! BC IS ALSO FALLING APART AND THEIR BACKUP QB ISN'T REALLY GOOD, IF THE BOMBERS CAN HOLD IT ALL TOGERTHER FOR THIS ONE BIG GAME, WE WILL PUT OFF A HUGE UPSET AND SURPIRES EVERYONE!!! LET DO IT BLUE! GO BOMBERS!!!

Damn! That's the thrid time that mt thrid choice didn't show up! Mods, could you look into that please?

My thrid choice was "THAT'S IT, KANGA, GIVE ME THAT JUICE!!!"

I swear that I, Kanga-Kucha, will take a week long vol of silence if Winnipeg loses.

I dont know if you have been watching the same BUCK PIERCE that i have? His pocket presence is incredible he scrambles like a champion, his accuracy is up to par (even when under pressure) with the starters around the league, and he has receivers that not just believe, but know he is capable of playing and throwing with confidence. I personally wouldnt feel very comfortable having to play any three of the BC QB's They are all great (not "really good" as you said earlier) but great.GOOD LUCK BOMBERS. Oh, and somebody get Troy Westwood a cane the less he uses his leg when not kicking the better (but your punter is fantastic somebody should teach him to kick field goals)

I agree with you numberfive... Buck Pierce is amazing at getting out of the pocket or getting out of trouble. He is very good at throwing while being chased or on the run. He is absolutely phenomenal with the little amount of game-time experience he has received. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a starter within the next few years of he keeps it up.

Even with Buck BC will win!

Winnipeg stands no chance at winning this game. Although the Lions have lost 2 straight, they still are one of the best if not the best team in CFL. They've got Buck who's showin some real skill in and out of the pocket, Jason Clemont who I think is so awesome because he was a former University of Regina Rams star, and a bunch of other great veterans. I'm guessing B.C. to win by 10.

Well for one thing the game is on Monday, Kanga. Thanksgiving for us Canadians but I have a feeling we will take it. I'm going with my heart....I think we can pull off a win.

If anybody doubts how much of a BB fan I am after this post, they are thick as shit .

That looks so cool! 8)

If the bombers come out and play some form of D..
We will Win,...Yes Kanga, great Job on the picture...

That's wicked. Good Job in making that CBC. I can't wait for the game this Monday. I have a strong feeling that we will win too, hankthetank & Kanga. C'mon Bombers!

Ok mister rider Open your eyes. If the Ti-Cats can beat Edmonton 1 week after Edmontn beat BC. Winnipeg stands a bigger chance then you think. The team has gotten alot better n the last little while, and with the bye week has had more then enough time to prepare for BC. I think the upper hand goes to the blue and gold. they are well rested and with little injuries. All we got to o, is get Tom Canada or Joe Fleming to hit Pierce and it is done for BC. They have struggled on the )-line all season and ths game will be no different. the bombers have a great defensive front that will punish the back field all game long. Pierce will meat the ground more times then he can handle. By the time this game is done BC will be lucky to even have a QB. If DD has his level 3 concussion, and printers is to much of a baby to dress, and pierce is gonna take a huge beating, the bombers have a chance of destroying the rest of the BC season.

I kinda have to side with some of the bomber fans on here. The game plan they have to have is the same as what Edmonton and Saskatchewan had the past two games. Pierce did a better job of scrambling against the Rider D-Line than Dickenson did, but Winnipeg should still be able to pressure him somewhat.

I'm not sure it's likely, but the bombers do have a chance to beat BC. They'll have to make sure they don't give BC any gifts, but past that, they should have enough info from the past two games to make it close at least.

i think it is more likely that the bombers win this game than it is that the riders win the cup.

and that doesn't mean i think the bombers will necessarily win this game.

Beating the Lions is going to be a tough feat....saying that, any thing can happen in the CFL, Bomber's are dangerous, they have nothing to lose except Employment.

IMO, if Dickenson doesnt start, the Bombers will roll all over the Lions, however I wouldnt be upset to see the Lions lay an a$$ whupping on us, whatever it takes to get Daley off the sideline…

You know PIGSEYE, I have a feeling the brain trust of the bomber's will keep Daily around longer than we think..I think they bought into the idea of rebiulding. We just might have to struggle through another half season, before Daily get's the hook.

Yup......you are probably right tank, and it will probably get worse before it gets better, player development I can live with but not incompetent coaching.