BC vs Calgary - Predictions?

Calgary, 38
BC, 10
Sorry. Wish I had more faith in my home team's O-line or pass-coverage,, I just don't. If they loose this one, I think they need to bring in Jarious; in fact, if they're significantly behind at the half tonight I think they should make the change.

Wouldn't that be replacing a guy with two starts this season with a guy who hasn't had any starts this year? While Lulay has not helped his team with five turnovers in the fourth quarters of the last two games, IMHO he's done well enough to start against Calgary. You can't blame the passer when there is inadequate pass protection. When you have both poor pass blocking and an inconsistent run game you need look no farther that the offensive line. The biggest issue is their lack of continuity, due to the new personnel and injuries to Sherko and Hameister Rees. If we can just get healthy up front and play a few games with the same unit the O-line will begin to play well again. When that happens we will be tough to beat, since we already have excellent defense and special teams.

As for the prediction of the Calgary game, I vote :thup: for the Leos. How we start the second half will be a strong indicator of our success or failure against the Horsies from Cow Town. -Dooger in Surrey :cowboy:

Is JJ 100%? If he isn't they could *LOSE him for the rest of the season if he gets reinjured. Regardless, Lulay has played well enough to help his team win. I think some of the calls from the bench were terrible in the last couple of games.

I know you'd like to see the team win Pasta, like the rest of us but I do not think changing QBs because they are behind is necessarily the answer. It could be depending on the situation but Buono is looking at the entire team. The QB isn't the sole reason the team *LOSES. Stupid fumbles, dropped passes, brain cramp punts and bla bla bla, on it goes.

According to Wally, it is all about execution and discipline. They have to play within the rules. When players are being beaten physically it's tempting to want to cheat a little but they cannot otherwise penalties will kill you every time.

As far as QBs are concerned, the Lions could have Calvillo, Durant and Burris sitting on the bench beside Jackson waiting to play and I don't think it would help. The team as a whole has to help its QB.

The D is firing on all cylinders and is good enough to keep the team in the game. Robertson can explode if the holes are there. Lulay has the ability to march the team down the field when he's getting the protection he needs. He can pass successfully and scramble when he has to. But you have to look at the penalties the Lions have taken in the past 5 games. They are killing the Lions. So many good gains only to be called back because of an off-side or a hold.

Let's hope Calgary comes out flat tonight or the Lions are able to put it all together. Three more games after this evening and the season will be half over.

• Lose as in looooooz........not loose as in caboose

I say Calgary 35
BC 25

iT IS GOING TO BE A FUN NIGHT IN THE RAIN AT EMPIRE JUST LIKE MOST OF THE 70'S DECADE WAS AT EMPIRE, AND YES OF CORSE THE LIONS LOSING EVERY NIGHT TOO.

Lions 35
Calgary 15

By by Calgary!

My heart says 26 - 24 BC... My head says 32 - 18 Calgary....no , not that head.