BC vs Calgary game thread

Sets up for a good second half...

Yup, and the Stamps get the ball first. :smiley:

The Stamps better figure out how to stop Logan and at least get a little more pressure on Pierce. Summers is looking good. He's a deceiving runner, looks like he's going no where then busts it.

Chief, are you going to the Western U. game tomorrow?

Unfortunately, no… Why, are you?

Is it possible for a team to come out in the 2nd half firing on all cylinders after looking so bad in the first?

The Lions are sure doing a ton of beaking off in the Stamp player faces as well. I hope it back fires.

C'mon Stamps play like Western Div champs will ya!!!!

:cowboy: :cowboy:

Noooo, just thought you might go. Probably catch it on The Score though. Good luck.

It’s definately a two-way street on that one… Both teams have had a lot to say!

I might try to do the same... For the last few years I've been trying to get into CIS football, but it's not going so well. Every week I don't remember the game until after it's finished. I have to settle for looking at the box score. :lol:

The difference is B.C has owned Calgary thus far and they been right up in their grills letting em know about it. The Stamps are getting schooled in the stats dept.

I think it’s more of a concern for the Lions. They moved the ball much better yet are only ahead by 3.
How often does that come back to bite a team in the rear.

Great start to the half for the lions!!!

Held'em on the return
Two and out
Big return by Smart

Guess Not

So much for getting the ball first in the second half. :roll: Where'd the momentum go...

MY Gawd did anyone see that replay showing Ruffin falling down then trying to get back in the play. The guy is BRUTAL

Logan hurt?

I hate to say it but that looks like the only way Calgary may have a chance in this one.

This can't be good.

Hopefully Logan only misses three plays... We'd be stinking it up without him.

uhhhh.... did you see Ruffin's feet getting tangled up with those of a BC player?

Logan has definitely been the difference. Hope both those guys get back up.