BC @ Toronto

Stubler looked absolutely exasperated when Hall missed his wrap on Jennings on the winning Lion drive. (I could use another term for Stubler's look but then I'd have to be banned)

Ray completed a ton of passes but couldn't generate diddly squat in terms of points. Old Fossils (Buono) had all the answers and Ricky couldn't change the question!

Well the Leos squeak out a Win - Even Ricky Ray couldn't save the Blues from another loss - or get them to 1st place. Not going to be any easier at THF on Monday! :smiley:

:lol:

JJ Jennings might not be the sharpest drawer in the knife - but he sure has been trained well in getting the ball into windows!

I just want to see the Argo fans rewarded for going to a game.

Copeland must be just cringing. They lose on the LAST play of a low scoring game. :thdn:

Hall took a couple of dumb penalties early in the game - a face mask and an offside. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea letting him walk to our rivals. He might be an asset to the Ticats if he’s a liability to the blues! :smiley:

Got my pick right :smiley: but was almost 20 points off on the score! :oops:

I was impressed by the crowd, they were loud and engaged in the game, loud at the right times and quiet at the right times...too bad the boys couldn't give them a win, that would have helped some first timers want to go again

:thup:

I will tell you right now that something has to be done with Bryan Hall. He’s either going to be traded, benched or outright released. If Kenny Bishop was healthy it would be a no-brainer.

I haven’t seen the film yet, but watching live that was an absolutely disgusting half-assed effort by Hall to let Jennings basically run right through him.

When you factor in his penalties - - ESPECIALLY the offside that negated Ricky Foley’s TDreturn - - Hall was horrifically bad tonight.

We should all start saving some time and just start reporting the “negative nancy attendance numbers” every game. Just subtract 5k and save Slim and A51 the trouble of making the same post every game.

Really? You must have left before the 4thQ - - when the jackasses on the East side and South endzone were screaming at the top of their lungs doing the wave while Toronto’s offence was on.

Of all things, the wave? You can’t be serious with that 30yr old joke. Pretty obvious where all the free tickets were given away.

Always good for a laugh to hear people who weren’t at the game try to lecture on the attendance.

I suppose the view from your couch was better than someone who was actually in attendance.

They may have sold/given away 17,500 but there was nowhere close to that in attendance.

I realize most “fans” on this forum don’t actually attend the games, but the few who were there tonight would have seen a hilariously funny moment on the scoreboard.

Jason the Argonaut was in the stands for “tonight’s loudest fan” and when the camera panned to him he was surrounded by nothing but empty seats. Meanwhile the clueless PA announcer is cheering him on “Jason’s going to find the loudest fan! Who will Jason choose?”

So the mascot is running up the aisle trying to find someone - - anyone - - in the section and present them with whatever the prize pack happened to be.

I was in the upper east stands and guessed 18,000. So, I was close. Not sure why slim is reporting that the upper east stands were empty?!? Hardly the case.

Milanovich needs to be fired. Must have worse than a .500 record over the last 4.5 years. With the wind at their backs in the 4th, he calls a run play which gains 1 yard, then follows up with a lateral?!? What the fuck? I’m so sick of his 3 yard passes - check down, check down, check down - and screen passes. Not exciting. Not effective. He needs to go.
This team is 1-5 at BMO, and is not exciting at all. I’d rather watch paint dry than pay to watch this crap again.

I was at the game, thought the crowd was slightly larger than usual but so what, were not exactly talking Argo revival here. Thought the defences played okay but the Argo's took some dumb-assed penalties at the worst times. I enjoyed the game (except for the outcome) but I know some people on here only want to see basketball scores so they won't be happy.

I enjoyed the game, because of the outcome :slight_smile:

Low scoring game, fine by me. They were on each others backs the entire time making it a good game indeed, right down to the last nine seconds :thup: .

Maybe because they were?

http://i67.tinypic.com/k0lvk2.png

http://i63.tinypic.com/2ps24wj.png

I was at the game last night. Couldn't post as the battery died....thank you Pokemon Go.

I would have said between 17 and 18K in the stands. 17,500 looks right to me. For all games I've been to live aside from the home opener easily the most full the east side has been.

Looks worse at the begining as it was a very tardy crowd due to the EX. We we're later to our seats than usual.

Glad to see that someone that was actually at the game can report that it was nowhere near 17k
The reason why I doubted 17k was the fact that the East side upper deck that seats 8k appeared to have only a couple of hundred people up there. If that’s the case then the rest of the stadium would have to be full, but it wasn’t.

It looked like the 12k from the last game i attended there in July.
But maybe they did sell 17k tickets and that was what they are reporting - tickets sold not actual attendance.