BC-TO is it on TV ???

Please someone tell me they changed their mind and that they will present this game somewhere…

Als Fan.
:evil:

** sigh **

Tho I wish it was a doubleheader tonight … Its actually nice to have an evening without a Toronto sports team being shoved down my satellite.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

The game is not on TV. Neither TSN nor CBC will show it tonight.

Nope. I think, even thought there are more games than ever on the tube that’s time that all are on…hey sportsnet?

i’d like to see Sportsnet take over CBC’s CFL duties, then split the games 50/50 with TSN

How abou CBC cover 1/3 of the games, TSN another 1/3 plus the playoffs and grey cup, Sportnet the rest, that way ALL GAMES ARE ON TV.

Last year some people RIGHTLY complained about the lack of WINNIPEG games on… TSN…and things were made worse by the fact a WINNIPEG , game was held up at TSN , to finish of a NASCAR race…

SO…since the games are so close together…and the first game is in a better time slot…why not show that game…???

As an ARGO fan I would love to see the ARGO/B.C. game…BUT …EDMONTON and WINNIPEG…deserve the same coverage as ALL other teams…

These things are decided long before hand and know one knew how good or bad the teams would be…

SO , come on WINNIPEG…make a game of this one…

And for others, WE will have the usually play by play updates for both games at this site for those who need them.

Please be patient tonight , because it will be a real challege to do both games at once when they start 1 hour apart…after 10 …EST…things should get nuts , as we bonce back and forth…

Last year Winnipeg was even a decent team, this year the Ofence is shit!!! I rather watch the Toronto/BC game but what can you do?

I do find that odd, that a Professional sports league won’t show EVERY game that is being played on a given day.

They would have to have 2 T.V. stations…and they can’t afford that…look at all the trouble just at this site.

still 3 nothing …ED…TD… CALLED BACK on a 90 yard return…p

EDMON…4 …WIN…O…edmonton missed…[check that]

I am not a MOD any more…how did I do this? :wink:

ED…4…WIN…1…has hockey started already?

great game…just fantastic.

Sorry I’m late, I have got something to say at Half Time, see you at the end of the frist, looks kike an intreresting game!

Once again, Westwood in Winnipeg’s time of need, FAILS TO DELIVER!!!

Too bad that the ball wasn’t live of the ball hitting the post isn’t a single, I add that to my list of rules chages! :twisted:

I’M SAYING THAT THE SCORE IS 4 TO 2!!! Edm.

Well, the ofence finally gets a frist down and makes the defences fantasic engoughs worth it!

So, how is everyone liking this offense’s worst nightmare of a football game, anyway? The score is somewhat indicitave of a baseball game.

WOW maybe I should do this after all…

EDMONTON …7…WIN…4…3 MINUTES left in the 2 …

ARGOS/…moving well…first drive NO SCORE…

MAY quote thing still doesn’t work.

It’s 7-2 Edm right now, I NEED YOU HT!

B.C…moving after ARGO FUMBLE…B.C. on the ARGO 40…SAME SCORE…in ED…

B.C …mfg…40…TO…runs it out to there own 30…same score in ED.

WIN…on the ED…30…1st and 10…1:24 TO GO…NO SCORE IN ARGO GAME.