BC @ SSK : Thumbs up / Thumbs down

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: = [b]Jamal Richardson[/b] :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: = [b]Eddie Davis[/b] :thup: :thup: :thup: = [b]Chris Simmons[/b] :thup: :thup: = [b]Almondo Curry[/b] :thup: = [b]Antonio Warren[/b] :thdn: = [b]Kerry Joseph[/b] :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Dave Dickenson[/b] :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Jason Jimenez[/b] :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = [b]Rob Murphy[/b] :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: = [b]T.J. Ackree[/b]

I don’t think Antonio Warren did anything special to deserve a thumbs up. And he bobbled the ball to allow Davis to make the interception for a touchdown. I would have given that thumbs up to Geroy Simon.

Kerry Joseph a thumbs down? C'mon 3/10, sure he didnt have a stellar game, but he did turn things around in the 4th quarter and led the Riders to a victory, and for that he deserves a :thup:

A thumb up? Don't settle for so little Sambo. Joseph got going late in the game. Very late. And had Eddie Davis not gotten the interception, I am totally certain Dave Dickenson had enough time to go get a single, if not a field goal. The game was won by the skin of their teeth, and you shouldn't be proud of Joseph who failed to get the ball moving for over 75% of the game.

Your defence kept you in the game. If you think Joseph's performance was good, be prepared for another 8-10 or 9-9 season. Aim higher. Expect more.

I always thought that a sign of a good QB is the fact he comes up big when the game is on the line. Josesph came up big when the game was on the line. 2 TD passes in the 4th quarter, including a 103 yd drive to put the Riders ahead. Then Antonio Warren tips the ball in the air and Eddie Davis intercepts it and puts the Riders ahead by 8. I feel that Warren should have gotten the :thdn: and Joseph should get the :thup:

Yes, one of the signs of a good QB is to come through in the clutch, but another sign is consistent play. Until the fourth quarter last night, Joseph did little to indicate he is top-notch QB quality. I'd still give him a thumbs down, even though he fluked off the win last night.

I think the consistency will come, he showed that in the 4th quarter last night. If he plays full games like that, we should win our fair share.

where can i get my Kerry Joseph jersey?...he is THE MAN!!!

There is a Rider store tab on the riderville site

... but you need to pay to access the store ! :wink:

Chris Simmons?

I dont live too far away(Moose Jaw) so I can just drive there :smiley:

That was a big win for the Riders....good on them.

Fluked?

Boy, you guys are a tough crowd this year. Yeah, Joseph took a while to get going. But I still think your defense was the big reason you won yesterday. They punished our receivers throughout the game. (Not an excuse for the two injuries either) There were numerous times when they made tackles and hits that I was Flinching on the couch. Warren made an error at the end and Eddie Davis made the Lions pay. Don't forget an earlier Dave Dickenson interception as well.

You guys deserved the win....fluke is a little tough on them.

Granted, Sporty, I couldn't see the game.....damned blackouts.....but from what I heard, the defense was the only thing worth watching from the Riders last night. I literally cringed every time our offense had the ball. If the Rider offense can't produce for seven quarters before pulling it off, it's not a deserved win, in my opinion.

Shouldn't a die-hard fan such as you have her butt in a stadium seat during home games? :wink:

I have two little girls, and four people in my house who suffered the flu this weekend.....plus, I live over four hours from the staduim, and had to work this morning.....I don't think a football game was in the cards for me on a Sunday night..... :wink:

May I ask why we are so hard on our team, I for one am in a great mood today. I never thought I would be envious of Bomber fans, but they seemed far more supportive of their team after their ugly win and I think thats great to see because after all a win is a win

And at the end of the season, nobody will remember how you got the two points. :wink:

Don't get me wrong.....I'll take the win.....but the offense is going to have to get a lot tougher to duke it out with the rest of the league this year.