BC Place rocking at W.Semi

Been told stadium is rocking. Very loud. Also was told over 3,000 walk up fans have bought tickets which is reason for delay to get inside stadium.

Notice how full the lower bowl is or more full than beginning of the game?

Downtown bars are packed with Lions and Canucks fans. Its a great scene in Vancouver.

[quote="Access_Media"]Been told stadium is rocking. Very loud. Also was told over 3,000 walk up fans have bought tickets which is reason for delay to get inside stadium.

Notice how full the lower bowl is or more full than beginning of the game?

Nice great win we loved it all super win makes it all worth the extra. Sorry Calgary next!!!!!

Crowd got their $$$$$ worth.

However, Wally drives me nuts with his 2 pt tries.

Those lost 2 points could have lost the game.

Sorry to see both Gore and Manny out vs the Stamps.

I remember the Grey Cup with Lions in BC. It was so loud the noise meter was buried on every play. People that were there said it was deafening in that stadium.

2 great playoff games today.

Congrats BC! Very exciting game.

Extremely upsetting for this Bomber fan to watch the game and this bounce back season slip away but I hope we can learn from it and continue to grow and become a consistent playoff team again. My worst fear is that this was a flash in the pan and we fall right back into mediocrity in the coming season.

In the meantime I think BC has a very legit chance of upsetting Calgary. I can't wait to see.

yup great game..... also heard that BC Place club suites and lounges were full to capacity for the entire season. Huge profit coming to BC way.

I also heard that Lions staff dont care if endzone seats dont sell due to the higher prices in the sides. They are still making $$.

So good for the lions.

however they should treat their fans better and allow everyone to attend.

Great games today, and the Cat's put up a legitimate fight.

As far as the west was, Jennings had me worried for a while.. But, wow, good stuff! By the skin of their lions arse.

We'll take it!

I appreciate your optimism. But next week is a rather tall order...

We'll see, go Lions! :rockin:

I don't believe this will be a "flash in the pan" season for the Bombers. I think they could improve their defensive front, maybe upgrade with a really good National receiver, but I think they're set. They have some good young National talent (Westerman, Chungh, Loffler etc), and will get even better in the draft next year after fleecing the Argos.

Upsetting the Stamps will be a real challenge. Arceneaux will be doubtful. So too will our chances become of upsetting them if he's out of the line-up.

Good luck to the Lions, exciting game for sure but my Bombers choked this one up more than anything. You're welcome.