BC Lions will lose the Western Final!!!

The Riders don't stand a waitress's chance of getting tipped in the local farmer's co-op coffee shop of winning the Grey Cup.

There will be too much pressure to win the big home playoff game and Mr. Excitable and Mr. Hothead, Austin and Tillman have not set an example of remaining calm when the situation gets chaotic. So how do the players stand a chance of not running around with their head cut off?

If they manage to beat Calgary, a big if, they'll have a big let down in the Western final after being paraded around Regina in Jalopies for winning their first home playoff game in 45 years?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my swervin, you keep cracking me up. You're funny. :slight_smile:

Glad i can be of assistance. This board is all for poop and giggles after all.

Ha…tell that to the 1989 Eskimos! :stuck_out_tongue:

It won't be Hamilton / Edmonton
Montreal is fading fast
Winnipeg or Toronto - a toss up

In the West - BC qb's are dying on the vine
Calgary is up and down like a yo-yo.
Saskatchewan is the most healthy and consistent except for the loss of Dominguez which hurts them still.

Sask vs. Toronto most likely though a Sask. vs. Winterpeg game would be great for the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to get by Calgary first......

Oh an how these Rider fans will suffer if they lose to Calgary.

Doesn't matter who comes out of the West, the cup will be going East this year. :thup:

Your right Piggy Sandro will parade it around the Falls!

redandwhite- did we suffer last year in the western semi-final???
Calgary is a good team and underrated. But man it was sweet beating the Stamps in Calgary last year- you may have forgotten. Let’s see the score was …

…45 - 18 Lions. Wow, what a smoke show! Thx for stopping by Rider fans!

Beaten like a rented mule! Beat you like you owed us money!

Beaten like a redheaded step child (aka Tillman). The Lions were on the ball like a donkey on a waffle.

Yeah, you're classy...

Umm Zeke, We met Toronto twice in the Grey Cup and lost both (1983 and 2004) Our wins have come against Hamilton (1964) Hamilton (1985) Baltimore (1994), Montreal (2000), Montreal (2006)

If my memory was correct, none were blowouts, they were all good close games.