bc lions vs vancouver canucks

Well everybody the vancouver cancuks are back in the media heard blake price today said it is going to be all Canuck talk right till the end of the NHL season.

So all you lions fan's out there be prepaired to get lost in the shuffle, there will be very little media covrage on the Lions, barried in the back of the Province and Sun newspapers,Very Little media will be at practises or games.THis is a hockey town and it has finally started, i even bet you the attendance will even drop, except maybe for the western final,i looked on the calender and the canucks play that same day as the WF. so i expect that game will barley get 40,000.

Canucks are king.

I bet you the canucks get off to the best start ever 13-2 and blow the lions right out of the media water.

ha ha ha ha

Canucks are king in this town, but the lions still have a place. If you think the media will just ignore the lions then you are confused. This has always been a hockey town first and the lions have always had a fair share of media coverage even when times were lean. Why would this year be any different?

Maybe instead of constant nay saying, try working on your spelling. WTF is barried?

Canucks are not even going to make the playoffs. They got a goalie, that is all.

Lions got Jim Mullin, screw the rest of the media.

Canada is a hockey country, so what.

CFL still rules as the only canadian sport institution.

Canucks had a goalie last year, did they win the division? Did they make the playoffs?

Think before you speak. We have among the top 6 defence in the NHL, top 2 goalies, and a healthy Sedin twins, BMO and Naslund. If you truly think ‘all we got is a goalie’, you don’t watch much hockey, if any at all.

Geez dupsell, I thought you wern't comming back? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes the Canucks are #1 Big Deal :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

Dan Russel still has his weekly CFL section with Glen Suitor. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

But, you know what, I have better things to do than hang around listening to sports talk shows all night.

Let them talk Canucks all they want. As long as I get my games on TV and can join in with the other 30,000 Plus fans at BC place, :thup: I could careless .

I watched them be lucky to beat dallas even though they were outscored and outplayed most of the time. I watched them be totally pathetic against a Ducks team that was not playing their A game at the time. The Sedins are great, but not among the leagues elit. Top 6 defense came just from Luongo, not the defense. He cant do it alone forever, as the playoffs proved. There is just not enough total proven talent on the Canucks. Not at present unless some unknown players step up to become future stars.

A) Canucks have had a strong D even when we had Cloutier/Auld

B) Canucks were in the top 3 in scoring in the NHL from Christmas on, even with a subpar powerplay

C) Canucks were very injured in the playoffs and should have/could have beaten the Ducks. We lost in 5 but probably should have won t two of games 3, 4, 5. Totally pathetic against the Ducks? We lost two games in overtime.

Continue hating but true Canucks fans know where we really stand.

Having an unfavorable opinion on the calibre of the canucks talent has nothing to do with hating. Labelling people as haters because they dont agree with you is immature to say the least.

This argument can go on for years, so let's deal with this now:

You name the price.

The terms are the Canucks making the playoffs.

You name the amount, it can be anything, and let's get a deal done.

what the heck are you talking about?

And how can the "argument" (I thought it was a discussion) go on for yrs, when we will know by next april, one way or the other??

You said they aren’t going to make the playoffs, I say they will. Let’s make a wager on this, you pick the amount on the line and I’m game.

And while you’re at it, I have a few other friends who’d like to make the same deal with you.

I sure as hell am not apologizing that we have one of the two best goalies in the world. I don't think the Canucks feel badly that they destroyed Florida in a trade for the most important position in hockey.

Why should we apologize for having a great goalie?

Who cares this is the Lions forum .. so why would anyone want to talk hockey.. go to the proper forum for that.

One thing is for sure, the lions will win at least 5 mor cups before the canucks even get a sniff of one.

I don't think so footbalyoubet maybe the lions will win one more cup before the canucks get to the final,i predict the canucks will win the cup next year not this year, just because the canucks have to get better scoring up front, when they get rid of naslund next year.and as for the lions they will win the grey cup again this year but that trophy does not mean any thing thing in this city only the stanley cup (just look at the lions celebration last year 3,000 people that is it pathetic, and if they win it again this year that is all they will get to, were the canucks would get a ticket tape parade with at least a million people whatching.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only reason for this is the rarity of the canucks ever winning and how big a deal the idiots in the media make of it and how brainwashed the masses are by the media.

In the end, it doesnt mean squat. CFL football still rules.

The Lions will win another Grey Cup before the Canucks will win a Stanley Cup.

Stop changing the subject, do you want to make a wager on the Canucks making the playoffs this year? Put your money where your mouth is.