BC Lions to host 111th Grey Cup in 2024

VANCOUVER — Canada’s most prestigious sporting event is returning to the West Coast. The Canadian Football League announced on Thursday that the 111th Grey Cup in November 2024 has been awarded to the BC Lions, the city of Vancouver and the province of British Columbia.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/03/bc-lions-to-host-111th-grey-cup-in-2024/
1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Amar Doman knows how to do it!
This guy is all action!

7 Likes

Between Rourke & Doman these are fine days to be a Lions fan, all the more so because of the dismal last few years. Happy days are here again!

5 Likes

:thinking:
I wonder if they will announce their half time show before SSK does?? :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice to see such a passionate owner in BC. Great for the team and the league, congrats to BC on hosting the 2024 Grey Cup

6 Likes

I agree! It's nice to see an owner that cares about winning, about the fans and the team.
A class act all the way. BC definitely deserves it!

4 Likes

Well done BC!

If you guys need any tips on how to comfortably watch the Grey Cup in November when it's cold enough to freeze your balls off just talk to one of our experienced fans. While our voices are kinda high pitched and none of us have any plans to reproduce... we're very knowledgable when it comes to all things frozen. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like
3 Likes

Fantastic, BC Grey Cup 2024, get the party started.

3 Likes

Well done B.C. Looking forward to a party in Vancouver.

2 Likes

I've never been to a CFL game but would like to go to the 111th 2024 Grey Cup. Is there any way to buy/reserve tickets now or how soon are they going to be available to ensure attendance?

I don't care who will be playing. It's a bucket list thing.

SteveBN, welcome to the family.
I'm not sure about when the tickets go on sale, but as an American living in the Northeast, I can say Vancouver is fun, big and beautiful! Been there several times.
Plenty of things to do, and take some time to go to the mountains.
Awesome. BC Place can get rocking too!
A lot of fun.