BC Lions suck so bad!

The Lions need to fire Rick Campbell. For the past 2 years the lions got worst under Campbell as head coach. The offensive line, defensive line and the kicking are horrible. Didn't bother to upgrade during the end of 2019 and 2020. Watching them play is like watching the paint dry on the wall. They made a big mistake by trading away Sergio Castillo to Winnipeg for a fourth round draft pick in 2022. The 2 kickers that they got are useless!! Can't believe a professional kicker missed a kick for a single point from a 20 yards. 2021 is done for the Lions, they don't deserve to be in the playoff!!

This is Campbell's first season as HC ...

2 Likes

He got hired Dec 2 2019 as head coach

What was his won/lost record in 2020?

The lions were much better under Wally Buono. I think Chris Jones is a much better coach and GM! As a coach you are fully responsible for the performance of the team, The Lions performed very poorly. They even got beat by the Edmonton Elks. The only team they can beat is the Ottawa Redblacks.

1 Like

They beat Montreal once. I don’t think it’s time to panic yet. It takes time to build a contender. If they don’t improve the o-line next year I’ll be leaning towards cleaning house

You forgot about the defensive line and kicking game. No pass rush what so ever since Cameron Wake left for the NFL

1 Like